Heung-Min Son (์†ํฅ๋ฏผ)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

They all look pretty fine to me. I wouldn't complain. ๐Ÿ˜…

You would think so but given his icon like status in South Korea he must be doing a darn good job of keeping it under the radar if no one knows about it ๐Ÿ˜‚

I am not but his dad is basically saying

Whatever you do Son just don't fucking settle yet lol

I love Sons dad

Poor Kane with his idiot brother Charley was at a severe disadvantage compared to this pair where it's like Son senior is getting a go at again but this time with all his wisdom on a super improved and trained body of Son. It's like one if those movies where you go back in time and have a ball. It hasnt been all so great though because there was a twist named Levy LOL.

We ll see what happens this season.

He's rated very highly now for sure. Sky did their 'team of the year debate' and both Carragher & Neville had him in there, and the latter made him his player of the year. Pretty sure BT did a similar thing and nearly everyone had him there.

For whatever reason the players didn't do the same. Lack of challenging for trophies/not being called Ronaldo/not being from a football powerhouse or w/e probably caused that. But he's rated by almost every PL fan I've ever spoken to from England.
The players are given a list of names they put their tick next to. He clearly wasnโ€™t on the list. At no point are players given a blank piece of paper for them to recommend their choice.

... Just to check, were they all Utd fans?

... the fact Utd won that game would show that any anger or frustratio wasn't a factor... (not that it's an excuse, but sometimes anger/defeat can do weird things, see the Euro Championship Final, and all the abuse our black penalty takers got!)

So this is just straight up racism, not bourne out of anything other than narrow minded hatred?

Writing a "Soweeee" letter hardly scratches the surface, does it now?!

What do you expect from a group of fans who made a racist chant just to "support" their own player, Jisung Park.

What do you expect from a group of fans who made a racist chant just to "support" their own player, Jisung Park.
Not a lot!
images

Last edited:
After the season and attention Sonny finally got last year I'm sort of pleased he signed a new contract at the start of last season. The likes of Real, ManU would all have been hovering

Back
Top Bottom