Heung-Min Son (손흥민)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

All the idiots that wrote him off after 3 games:

Welcome Back Reaction GIF by reactionseditor

Where's all the haters and doubters now? got somethin else to say huh?
To be fair, most people I saw recognised that Sonny is a superb player. However he needed to be rested/dropped/rotated and it worked better than anyone could have expected. We all want a Son that is firing on all cylinders; he hasn’t been doing that so far but today he was world class. Top performance and everyone is happy for him.

You seem very angry , are you okay ?

I’ve no idea who you are but you seem to have a very high opinion of yourself , hope that works out for you

Hahaha what ? Please tell me how you got me being angry and having a high opinion of myself from that post ?

Is this how most encounters go with people you don’t know ? Lol strange boyo

The first two goals he scored were genuine worldies.

Class. Absolute class. Made even more impressive by his lack of form and the pressure that he must have been under because of it.

What a player.

Back
Top Bottom