Home Opener (vs. Stoke), 15 Aug, 15:00 BST

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

1376113321.gif.pagespeed.ce.HPlpM6tei0.gif

That dog makes me happy.

This is why WHL is so often shite.

The football on the pitch has been shite for 3 years....so maybe thats the point...

Had one of the best atmospheres in England under Jol. Football wasnt exactly the best its been though either.
But we had a real direction and purpose and team packed with players the fans loved at the time..

Robbo, Keane, Berba, King, Dawson, Lennon......

Its not the same feeling now, and maybe thats down to people thinking they know the players and making them favourites due to shit they do online rather than the heart they show on the pitch.

Dawson, Lennon, Kaboul and Defoe etc hounded out of this club and their departures celebrated by the same fans saying shit like "Sandro IS Tottenham", and lauding the likes of Holtby and Chadli because they are so funny on twitter.

Ive seen tears and borderline mourning over Soldado being sold, yet people celebrated when Defoe and Crouch left.

Same mentality that makes people think we are better off with Lamela than Lennon, but when push comes to shove, who the fuck really wants to sing for the likes of Lamela or Chadli?

Last edited:
There is little difference in PL teams. That little difference makes a big difference when the little difference is attitude. The big difference is whether it's positive or negative. If you get my meaning?

Win today don't care how, 3 points, good start, hopefully play well, good attitude and the the crowd perform.

Am I asking too much?

This time yesterday it was overcast and raining, and N'Jie was on his way to a "Bigger PL Club"...
Today the sun is shining and he's ours all ours...

Today can ONLY go one way!

...and for those of you assuming the 'Spursy' obvious... I'm gonna go all out positive!!

it's a WIN-WIN situation today... those 6 points are ours!!

Lloris back in the team!

Lloris
Walker - Alderweireld - Vertonghen - Davies
Dier - Mason
Dembele - Eriksen - Chadli
Kane

Lack of pace in the team is still an issue i think we can get the 3 points today but stoke will not be fearing that line up. Lets hope the team can improve from last week rusty performance against manure.

Back
Top Bottom