Hooligans

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

This is brilliant, like minded men (and women!) meeting up and kicking the shit out of each other.

I actually don't have a problem with this, they all know what they're there for, no weapons, if they want to kick the shit out of each other let them. Better they do it like that, then outside a ground where normal fans might get dragged in.

The woman is fucking deadly, I wouldn't mess with her.

That girl's badass. The more I watch Youtube the more I think Russians are crazy. There's a great video of some of them crafting a makeshift bungee rope off the top of a huge council estate block and then jumping off. Don't want to hijack the thread but it's worth a look.

I know these guys met up in private, but the idea of a bunch of hooligans who want to fight on match day at a football match in public, in front of my children, because they love violence, is one of the most selfish acts of self-gratification I can imagine.

By all means have a Fight Club, but do it in front of my kids and you're a narcissistic cunt.

I highly doubt there will be any organised acts of violence near your kids (unless you fancy a stroll to somewhere quiet nearby).

Any violence you see near the ground is likely to be sporadic (not saying that's right or wrong by the way).

LOL they're wearing gloves and everything. Looks more like U.F.C. gone rogue, lots of G&P.

I don't think many english firms would be up for this type of arranged fight. More for show over here compared to that!

Also that is seriously tiring!

p.s. nice/brutal/harsh kick at 6:19!

To put it in context, I went to my first match as a five year-old in 1981 and I used to see violence at matches all the time.

Heysel happened when I was nine.

I was shit scared because I wasn't a teenager who enjoyed a bit of needle, I was a very young child.

In 1984, my cousin got a Stanley knife in the face. He was leaving the stadium peacefully. He was fourteen. He still has the scar.

When I was a teenager and into my twenties, I didn't mind a bit of argie bargie and the subject fascinates me still.

But now I'm a father, I realise the people who cause trouble at and around matches are selfish cocks.

Doing it in private is fine by me. Beat the shit out of each other, as long as people who don't want to be exposed to it don't have it forced on them.

Idiots imho, pure idiots.

Been there in my youth, all I have to show for ut are 2 shoulders I can hardly move, several ribs that will never be 100% again, and more stitches than I can remember.

If you don't learn from mistakes made by assholes like me, then I am sorry.

No different to MMA, In fact I enjoyed that more.

Thing is, I couldn't belt a woman. This isn't an excuse, she would no doubt kick my arse but I couldn't.

I used to work with a piss head bird who used to start fights with blokes all the time, she wasn't small, even decked a few. Used to come in bragging about it.

Inevitably she got filled in and wound up in hospital.

Back
Top Bottom