How many Loyalty Points do you have?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Smolik said:
Think I've got about 200 odd. I had more before I got my season ticket but obviously lost them all. Gave my season ticket up a couple of years back when my old man passed away, didn't go for a bit then started going again this season. I seem to have been one of the lucky ones that slipped through the net and kept the points from my ST when I gave it up.

I went from being a member, to letting is lapse and then getting a season ticket and they transferred all my loyalty points.

They even put on points that I'd accrued when I wasn't a member and just buying tickets on general sale.

Blanchflower said:
Smolik said:
Think I've got about 200 odd. I had more before I got my season ticket but obviously lost them all. Gave my season ticket up a couple of years back when my old man passed away, didn't go for a bit then started going again this season. I seem to have been one of the lucky ones that slipped through the net and kept the points from my ST when I gave it up.

I went from being a member, to letting is lapse and then getting a season ticket and they transferred all my loyalty points.

They even put on points that I'd accrued when I wasn't a member and just buying tickets on general sale.

This is the bad thing with the ticket office, it seems that some people are really strict with the loyalty points thing and others are a lot more lenient. Seems that it jsut depends who you speak to.

Blanchflower said:
Smolik said:

No fucking way! I got a hard line from them and lost about 650!

Smolik said:
Blanchflower said:
Smolik said:

This is the bad thing with the ticket office, it seems that some people are really strict with the loyalty points thing and others are a lot more lenient. Seems that it jsut depends who you speak to.

I didn't even speak to them, they just appeared on my account

Members get more loyalty points than ST holders as you get them for every match. ST get about 30 points for renewing for the season whilst a member would only have to go to all the category C games to get the same amount - that's why they won't transfer your points when you upgrade as it's not like for like

And on that note I'll stop being a boring LP geek!

I think we should be rewarded for spending our hard earnt dough on Spurs Shirts.

Say 1 point if you buy a Home, Away or 3rd Kit.
First shirt you buy you get the point, one point per season.

Or Stadium Tours - 2 points per stadium tour, one per season.

Would help people like me get to Away Fixtures, but would stop super rich arses buying there away to 300+ LP's!
Would also help shift shirts. I should be a financial adviser for Levy ;)

YTpaxton said:
550ish on a Gold Membership. Not been to an away game in ages though. :-(

Was a few short for Madrid after buying flights etc but managed to buy direct on the Madrid website. In the away end, natch. But surrounded by yids. :) ah, good times. Bring it on next year!

:bale:

Exactly the same as me last year. Missed out by 3 points, flights already booked so got 2 from the madrid website. We were the same end and about level with the edge of the box with tottenham to our left in the far corner. Was like an unofficial away section!

Ramsingh said:
I think we should be rewarded for spending our hard earnt dough on Spurs Shirts.

Would help people like me get to Away Fixtures, but would stop super rich arses buying there away to 300+ LP's!

No no. Buying a shirt doesn't mean you loyally (if that's a word) go to games. Have a look along Oxford street whilst Chelsea are playing (even live on tv) for evidence.

Also, I'm 40 with a beer gut, so there's no way I'm putting on a shirt designed for professional athletes.

frontwheel said:
Ramsingh said:

No no. Buying a shirt doesn't mean you loyally (if that's a word) go to games. Have a look along Oxford street whilst Chelsea are playing (even live on tv) for evidence.

Also, I'm 40 with a beer gut, so there's no way I'm putting on a shirt designed for professional athletes.

I know, I know. But It's only 1 point and hey, every little helps.
Also 1 loyalty point is nothing, but if you buy a shirt every year for 15 years thats 15 points and that is loyalty.

HarryHotspur said:
YTpaxton said:

Was a few short for Madrid after buying flights etc but managed to buy direct on the Madrid website. In the away end, natch. But surrounded by yids. :) ah, good times. Bring it on next year!

Exactly the same as me last year. Missed out by 3 points, flights already booked so got 2 from the madrid website. We were the same end and about level with the edge of the box with tottenham to our left in the far corner. Was like an unofficial away section!
I was in there aswell, brilliant view just the result was shit.

Sean said:
HarryHotspur said:
YTpaxton said:

I was in the opposite end to the Spurs section, upper tier above the Madrid Ultras. They had a loud hailer on a post just behind the goal with 2 or 3 of them on the mic taking it in turns to start chants.

Sean said:
HarryHotspur said:
YTpaxton said:

We moved over there at half time, after my dads little row with a neo nazi madrid fan. The madrid fan was standing on the safety rail in front of us, giving nazi salutes to the spurs fans. So when madrid scored my dad gave the man in front the hair dryer, can't remember what it screamed, but it probably involved a few cunts, fucks and shits. Safe to say the neo nazi sat down and stopped shouting. haha

When we moved over to the spurs fans, there were no seats left, so we both stood on the concrete bit behind the seats. I thought it was really good being up high, you can see the formations, angles of the passes etc easily.

Sorry for going off topic.

Won't be able to go to Wembley, won't be going to QPR away. Time to go to some more Thursday evening Europe games and Pre-season friendlies to bump up the points.

Back
Top Bottom