How much money do you get from europa league?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

A club in the last 16 of the Europa League received 300,000 euros this season, compared to 3 million euros awarded to a Champions League club at the same stage.

Don't know what the numbers are like for the semis and winning the whole thing, but that looks rather pitiful.

You get this beautiful piece of silver for winning it. That's all that matters to me.

uefa_cup.jpg

VirginiaSpur said:
The real bummer is that you get virtually no additional broadcast revenue, that's where you make the real money in CL.

It's on ITV and ESPN this year, so would that increase the broadcast revenue?

electrickeeper said:
You get this beautiful piece of silver for winning it. That's all that matters to me.

[ Image ]

Lovely piece, with a bunch of guys at the bottom circle-jerking, just to convince themselves they've won something half as prestigious as the UCL.

Still, would be chuffed if we could win it as I don't see us in the UCL again anytime soon.

Back
Top Bottom