Huddlestone

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Announced his retirement today

GRbB49VWEAA72z3

GRbB49-aEAAwatf

View: https://x.com/SpursOfficial/status/1807855342342049879

Ooooohhh Tommy Tommy! :ange-arms2:

I was at that game but sat with the man city fans. Took everything I had not to jump out of my seat celebrating when he hit that rocket. No idea how I managed it.

Really liked him. Obviously his mobility and speed were what held him back. His technique and his passing range were incredible though. An absolute natural.

I was at that game but sat with the man city fans. Took everything I had not to jump out of my seat celebrating when he hit that rocket. No idea how I managed it.

Really liked him. Obviously his mobility and speed were what held him back. His technique and his passing range were incredible though. An absolute natural.
He was way too heavy footed to play DM. Slow on the turn and easily pressured but what a talent, think he should have been more of an AM - lumbering forward and opening up the game

Back
Top Bottom