Hugo Lloris

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

What was the point with the Lopez loan. Was it to see if he liked the country and could settle in and Vorm will move on making him second choice under lloris?
Otherwise why give up first team football in la liga to come to Spurs and be third choice.

Hugo must be the highest paid player at the club, along with Kane. That is some commitment by the club as well. He's what 31 this month and that takes him up to retirement age

Desperately, desperately important news. If he stays, well that's massive, not least as captain. If he leaves, the money in will be massive, probably the most expensive keeper ever.

Levy has done exceptionally well with all these contract extensions.

What a man, actions speaks louder than words. Great statement from the club also, one of the worlds best goalkeepers has just signed an extension that will pretty much have him retire here. Shows to all potential transfers that we mean business

He's thirty on boxing day and most keepers still have another decade in the tank at that age.
My miscalculation. I even forget how old I am ffs.
Well 36 is not far of retirement. Some play into their 40's but I suppose the average is about 38 for a keeper at top level.
There are exceptions, I think Buffon is nearly 39 and that Hungary keeper is 40

So, any thoughts on my question about the thinking behind the lopez loan

In the toilets of some downtrodden Glaswegian pub huffing glue out of a lidl bag...

...probably.
Made me laugh on Mondays motd2 when they asked him if sissoko challenge was a red.
Of course Charlie said it was a definite red.
However, he forgot to say that he had done far worse career threatening malicious tackles that went unpunished, so if I get away with it, why not Moussa.

Back
Top Bottom