Hugo Lloris

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

SanDiegoYiddo said:
Still can't believe we got him. Love reading back through this thread. We were so negative thinking we could end up with Rob Green... but... :levystare:

It's usually the Spurs way though isn't it.

Bets on Rob Green signing for us as 3rd 'keeper in January?

:king:

He's been spectacular. Another clean sheet (7 on the year now) and his quickness and ability to play "sweeper" have made us so much more solid at the back. He's a special, special keeper.

Can't believe we stole him for the fee we did.

He's been spectacular. Another clean sheet (7 on the year now) and his quickness and ability to play "sweeper" have made us so much more solid at the back. He's a special, special keeper.

Can't believe we stole him for the fee we did.
I bet ol whiskeyface is rueing the missed opportunity :llorishuh:

and yet we'll end up with Kasper Schmiecal!

we can rule out Tim Krul too... why will he come here if he can get CL football at Newcastle next season... (possibly!)
I'd love him but he won't sign for us
More chance of signing an actual Loris.
Personally, i want my Gomes back - the one that got us into the Champions League.
Our shopping list has gone from Llorente to Holt, Hazard to Hoillet, Vertonghen to Williamson and Lloris to Green....
As above- no Champs League the you can rip up the wet dream shopping list and start thinking about who we lose and being disappointed when Holiett turns us down for Newcastle.......still get to keep Jenas and Bentley

But if we do end up in CL- surely Alder on a free is the better bet
He's going to have a serious fall out with AVB if Brad isnt dropped. Will derail our season and we will finish 12th.

Dont do it Levy

:harrylol:

We're the top ranked team in England who still need a proper keeper. Brad's good but is just too old to rely on.

As for leaving France, I think the lure of the Prem and La Liga are huge. Look at Ben Arfa, he was at a Marseille and Lyon playing CL football, won 5 titles, but ended up at Newcastle. Look at Ajax players, they always move on despite being a CL and title winning team.

I''m not saying we'll get him, and 10m is a steal, but it's not out of the realms of possibility.
Look, I'm a fucking genius =]

Everytime he runs out the box to clear a through ball I want to sex him. Fantastic keeper and hopefully with us for a long, long time.

Most overrated player on our books by far.

Dont get me wrong hes a good keeper, bit punchy for my liking but still doing a fine job.

However the way people rave about him you would think he regularly takes it round the entire opposition and slots everytime were short of a goal or two. Its mental.

Youre all mental.

Most overrated player on our books by far.

Don't get me wrong he's a good keeper, a bit punchy for my liking, but still doing a fine job.

However, the way people rave about him you would think he regularly takes it round the entire opposition and scores /slots one in every time were short of a goal or two.

It's mental.

You're all pedants.
:adegrin:

Back
Top Bottom