Hugo Lloris

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

It's not that uncommon for social media sites to be banned from workplaces....is it???!?

Or maybe I do work in North Korea...

:pochwtf:
Depends I suppose. I control the social media for the company I work for, so I'd have a few issues with a block!

Not that Kim-Jong-Un would accept that excuse... :adelol:

It's not that uncommon for social media sites to be banned from workplaces....is it???!?

Or maybe I do work in North Korea...

:pochwtf:

Depends where you work dude. It's pretty much blanket in the NHS because otherwise all the junior doctors would be (once were) all over facebook all day instead of treating patients. Er, allegedly.

Perfect nick size XL, player issue formotion version for the euro qualifiers, not a normal replica

11620_1035796829782746_6407129030834065205_n.jpg

11054343_1035796909782738_9112646553239586529_n.jpg

11054362_1035796879782741_7769086828053143195_n.jpg

Poch on Lloris: "We don't have news. He's in hospital. We wait for doctor now. We hope nothing big. It's a cut on the tendon."

Vorm proved today just how GOOD Lloris really is, get well soon mate we need you, as for Walker what a Pratt today !
Vorm certainly showed how poor Lloris' distribution is. I don't think Lloris would have saved any of the goals, maybe the header from Morgan but Nugent and Vardy's goals were well placed. This isn't me saying Vorm is on the level of Lloris but I don't think Vorm did much wrong today at all.

walker did nothing wrong, he made a very good tackle, despite it being offside or whatever, Hugo just got smashed on the follow through. However I do wish we'd defend like that all the time

walker did nothing wrong aside from let that soon-to-be championship winger/striker Vardy get in behind him from the first minute of the game until the last. Unlucky for Hugo, the first time it happened resulted in him getting scythed down by a tackle Walker should have never had to make. Shit game from Walker compounded by taking out our best player. Hope Hugo is okay.

walker did nothing wrong aside from let that soon-to-be championship winger/striker Vardy get in behind him from the first minute of the game until the last. Unlucky for Hugo, the first time it happened resulted in him getting scythed down by a tackle Walker should have never had to make. Shit game from Walker compounded by taking out our best player. Hope Hugo is okay.

His wife says he'll be back soon, I'm taking that as a good sign

Back
Top Bottom