I fucking hate West Ham fans. ps can we get this guy into trouble?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

75329_1667030405120_6375447_n.jpg

228784_1075261451157_4061_n.jpg

1045022_10201409369145568_985219513_n.jpg

The sis. Will rep whoever bangs. Her pics are public before anyone cries...

Sister looks a tranny.

You probably shouldn't harass his family though, they can't take responsibility for his cuntery.
Its not really harassing his family though is it?
i get to piss off a cunt of a human being, and the cunts sister gets the best sex of her life! i don't really see where the downside is tbh.

Its not really harassing his family though is it?
i get to piss off a cunt of a human being, and the cunts sister gets the best sex of her life! i don't really see where the downside is tbh.

It was more of a preemptive statement, thinking of what might be coming.
If you want to sex her up, that's none of my business. Just consider she's quite possibly not far off from her brother, both in appearance and intelligence.

first one to post a vid of them banging the sister, i will buy you 8 pints and a g of that cheeky white stuff

Take a photoshot of this thread and send it back to your mate and hopefully he'll send it on to that Twat.
With a bit of luck it will entice him to join the forum andjoin in this thread..
Happy days..

We all know how this works.

This thread is now the golden folder. Information is power.

Gather as much information as we can and let's make this guys life an absolute misery whilst we laugh at his misfortune.

Back
Top Bottom