If Chelsea win the Champions League...

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Will Abramovic have achieved everything he wanted to in English football and leave Chelsea?

I mean he's looking at a huge rebuilding project there as well as a new stadium. He might just fuck it all off.

:ade:

I would assume/hope so, the Champs League is the only trophy he wants. He also owns another team plus various other business interests.

If he does leave Chelsea they will be stuffed.

If there was some way of knowing this to be the outcome then I would have a wank after they won the final. Doubt it though to be honest. He seems to have infinite pockets so why not hang onto his trophy for a while longer. Also between him staying and them not winning the Champions League, and him leaving but them having won the Champions League, I'll take them never having won it please.

Chelsea captain John Terry will not be allowed to lift the Champions League trophy should his side win the final on 19 May because Uefa do not like banned players participating in the presentation ceremony.

ROFL cunt.

eggsoakley said:
Chelsea captain John Terry will not be allowed to lift the Champions League trophy should his side win the final on 19 May because Uefa do not like banned players participating in the presentation ceremony.

ROFL cunt.

:baletroll: :adegrin: :harrylol:

Is this what it's come to? How is this our season now? We're laughing at Terry possibly not getting to lift the trophy....

Fuck everything =[

Blanchflower said:
Does a gambler give up when they've just had a big win?........If anything they gamble more

I'm not so sure.

He's fairly attached to the core players then, Lampard, Terry etc. They're nearing the end of their useful Chelsea careers now. Hence the big rebuild that they put off for another year by sacking AVB.

I just get the feeling that as an International Playboy with too much money he might decide he wants a new project.

Dannyboy said:
It wouldn't fuck them as Ambramovic has set aside a chunk of monies to assist them when he fucks off.
What? Why would a departing owner leave a few million lying around when he leaves "just for the hell of it"?

the fecking multicnut WILL now be going up to collect the cup. After his team mates graft for 90, score with their one attack and then deviate all munich shots into the crows with their special 'dimateo' powers, the omnicnut will the sidle out of his comfy seat and stroll up the steps and lift the cup.

Meanwhile a little footballing part of everyone else dies.

Smoked Salmon said:
Dannyboy said:
It wouldn't fuck them as Ambramovic has set aside a chunk of monies to assist them when he fucks off.
What? Why would a departing owner leave a few million lying around when he leaves "just for the hell of it"?
It does happen- jack walker at Blackburn. And it has happened with a german team

Aleksic said:
the fecking multicnut WILL now be going up to collect the cup. After his team mates graft for 90, score with their one attack and then deviate all munich shots into the crows with their special 'dimateo' powers, the omnicnut will the sidle out of his comfy seat and stroll up the steps and lift the cup.

Meanwhile a little footballing part of everyone else dies.
Well, another one of Roman's brown envelopes was clearly delivered correctly......

Back
Top Bottom