If you had a button that would end Chelsea FC existence would you press it.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

press the button and end chelsea

• yes

Votes: 148 88.1%
  • no

Votes: 20 11.9%

• Total voters

Press the button

Would love for them to actually do something with this...

Sleep Yawn GIF

Part of the fun are the rivalries, I hate Chelsea, Woolwich and West Ham but without them there to piss me off I would feel a bit empty as a Spurs supporter.

There is nothing better than winning the NLD or beating Chelsea . Without those games something would be lost.

Just another PR exercise, nothing will happen as per usual. They shouldn't be in business anyway.

I'm sure when Sugar came to Spurs he was told that certain managers would "Take a bung"
He reported previous financial wrongdoing at Spurs and the club were deducted 12 points and fined £2m!
Sugar won an appeal against the points deduction but the then massive fine stood.

I'm sure when Sugar came to Spurs he was told that certain managers would "Take a bung"
He reported previous financial wrongdoing at Spurs and the club were deducted 12 points and fined £2m!
Sugar won an appeal against the points deduction but the then massive fine stood.

...and kicked out of the FA Cup I think

The way I look at it is this.

Lets make believe that we get taken over by the dodgiest most corrupt owners imaginable. They run us like a play thing breaking all the rules on the way. Would you want the button pressed to wipe our existence?

The fans will be the ones who suffer. And yes, large chunks of their fan base is also vile. But I just don't see it as acceptable to take the club away from the decent fans who have been with them through thick and thin.

By all means relegate them and make them earn their place back at the top table if they can. Nuking them isn't a fair option in my opinion.

The way I look at it is this.

Lets make believe that we get taken over by the dodgiest most corrupt owners imaginable. They run us like a play thing breaking all the rules on the way. Would you want the button pressed to wipe our existence?

The fans will be the ones who suffer. And yes, large chunks of their fan base is also vile. But I just don't see it as acceptable to take the club away from the decent fans who have been with them through thick and thin.

By all means relegate them and make them earn their place back at the top table if they can. Nuking them isn't a fair option in my opinion.
Nagh fuck em press the button.

No, I would trade the button in for a button which if pressed would play "We are a bunch of cheating bastards" before each kick-off, halftime and full time.

Simple answer, no. Why would I want one LESS big match for us in the season?

Granted seeing them relegated and suffering would be fun, because then we could still play them in the cups.

Part of the fun are the rivalries, I hate Chelsea, Woolwich and West Ham but without them there to piss me off I would feel a bit empty as a Spurs supporter.

There is nothing better than winning the NLD or beating Chelsea . Without those games something would be lost.
We would make new rivals. Woolwich, West Ham, Liverpool, United, City, Newcastle, add in Brighton and Palace. We have enough rivals and big games without the cheaters. I at least respect most of the others.

Simple answer, no. Why would I want one LESS big match for us in the season?

Granted seeing them relegated and suffering would be fun, because then we could still play them in the cups.
Pretty much every PL match is a big match now. We could do without them and their disrespect to the league. Outside of maybe 3 teams, I can't think of any match that isn't big in the league.

Yep absolute cheating scumbags. Like City they are under investigation and have doped the league for 20 plus years, combine that with their club being historically linked with Combat 18 (neo-Nazi’s for those who don’t know).

Hard for me to say but I can’t say anything against Liverpool’s success or Arse doing well, they built it. The whole Chelsea thing is fake.

Back
Top Bottom