If you had a button that would end Chelsea FC existence would you press it.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

press the button and end chelsea

• yes

Votes: 148 88.1%
  • no

Votes: 20 11.9%

• Total voters
Who voted no? Name and shame them.

David Baddiel alone is reason enough to terminate them. If we could wipe the club and all of it's fans off the face of the planet the world would be a far better place.

Last edited:
episode 19 GIF by truTV’s Talk Show the Game Show

3 people being like.

Fuck this… imagine the crying and whinging if someone posted this on their forum. Get these chips off your shoulders, it’s a game of football, beat them on the pitch….
That's a non sequitor. They wouldn't have a forum if they didn't exist.

BOOM

giphy.gif

Next you’ll be saying .. “ let’s push the button on burnley, wolves and saints!”
No, why would I?

They’re not Chavski scum.

Are you sure you’re a spurs fan? If you were, you’d know the fundamental difference between how we rightly view Chelsea compared to most clubs…

🤡🤡🤡

Fuck this… imagine the crying and whinging if someone posted this on their forum. Get these chips off your shoulders, it’s a game of football, beat them on the pitch….

If you think this is about football you’re a bit out of touch.

Personally can remember the “hitlers going to gas them again” and calling young spurs fans “smelly yids fuck off” on a train to Wembley. Low level scum.

Can’t say I’m overly bothered about what people post on a forum.
Same people probably chanting Roman abramovich name like he’s a hero.

Next you’ll be saying .. “ let’s push the button on burnley, wolves and saints!”
Stupid point.
You dont see saints fans pushing black people off tube trains, you dont see wolves fans hissing and singing about Auschwitz when they play us. I hate woolwich because I,m spurs, I hate Chelsea because I,m human

1. A slow painful death is not guaranteed.
2. They would still be afforded the sweet taste of victory at times; even if it was less.
3. Their filthy fanbase would still be afforded the sense of togetherness and kinship that fans enjoy.... And they are a major part of what makes the club utter scum.
4. An enforced 'end' creates a historic caveat to their existing history/legacy and their past trophies will all be intrinsically and consciously undermined by the knowledge that the club were the filth that we know them to be...... i.e. anyone looking at the history books will be provoked to ask "Why do they no longer exist?"

funny-kill-it-with-fire.gif

This is a bit like the hanging v prison debate
Hanging and its over in an instant - and the offender is out of pain

Put them in prison and deprive them of their rights and they suffer until they die of natural causes

Find out the most appropriate league at the bottom of the stack,

English football league system - Wikipedia

and fine them 10 years of having 50% of their points deducted, and then watch them suffer - and see the hope in the eyes of their fans wither and die. If they make it to the championships, put them back down again.

Or create a Sisyphean league that they are doomed to compete in

My argument with the button approach is it's too quick

I'm all for the slower death angle. I'd rather watch their capable players run for the hills, and then see them have to rely on all the players they've bought up and then shipped out on loan every season (never intending to treat them as anything other than a commodity).

Back
Top Bottom