Image thread: Spurs propaganda

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Thelonious said:
Awesome pictures! Could we do some for Tottenham Ultras? Would be like a recruitment drive.

here u go, o thelo... i'll post in the ultra's thread too...

kb88it.jpg

Put this in the gooner thread, but it was inspired by this one, so a little cross-post. I wish it were more topically appropriate, but it'll remind one to keep the faith. We'll do them at Wembley if they manage to come back from the North East alive. :bmj:
4fvhj5.png

Now I only have MS Paint (someone else feel free to change it with Photoshop from the IWM Shop website), but I have this actual poster in my History classroom. May change it when I get in to school tomorrow to the following:

TosupportArsenal.jpg

Shit! I just logged in and my shop at spreadshirt is still alive.

I hadn't logged in in 1230 days! http://onetouchtees.spreadshirt.co.uk/ - these were done back when we had the brown and gold kit.
Anyway, Spreadshirt is a decent way to take a lot of managment out of your hands if you want a TFC shop. I told Flav about it in PMs back and forth. Dunno if it's a route you wanna go down, but it's an option.

Back
Top Bottom