In our ranks there's...

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Calm'll be fucking busy tonight.

In fact, I went to the Drs today about getting Champix for giving up smoking. Apparently it can give you depression as a side effect. I said I better leave it until June.

83066041.gif

The cunts around me were more depressing than the result.

I think I may come to blows before too long. Probably when I tell the cunt next to me he sounds more whingey than Deirdre Barlow on blob. He'll probably do me but I can't contain it much longer.

When Naughton came on for Walker the other week he piped up "well Rose will have to go on the right because that useless wanker Naughton can't even play left back, so he'll never cope out of position on the right". I told him that Naughton's natural position is right back and that we bought him as a right back because he is a right back and has been playing out of position at left back. The clever reply I got? "He's still a useless cunt". Me: "what ended your professional career?"

And then I've got the lady in front who covers her ugly fucking ears when I sing.

:gylfi:

Pathetic. Did she get lost trying to find Fulham? Wankers...

I've already told you lot about Mr Clipboards antics up in the North stand. But I think i'd prefer him to some of your tales..
Oh yeah, you just reminded me. Guess where my seat is?

PL Lower. That's how bad it's got now.

Don't worry... the 'surfer flag' will solve all this, you mark my words!

(BTW... when't it due again... West Brom at home on Boxing Day isn't wasn't it?)

The cunts around me were more depressing than the result.

I think I may come to blows before too long. Probably when I tell the cunt next to me he sounds more whingey than Deirdre Barlow on blob. He'll probably do me but I can't contain it much longer.

When Naughton came on for Walker the other week he piped up "well Rose will have to go on the right because that useless wanker Naughton can't even play left back, so he'll never cope out of position on the right". I told him that Naughton's natural position is right back and that we bought him as a right back because he is a right back and has been playing out of position at left back. The clever reply I got? "He's still a useless cunt". Me: "what ended your professional career?"

And then I've got the lady in front who covers her ugly fucking ears when I sing.

:gylfi:

Covering her ears when you sing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :defoe:

Nonsense.

I genuinely thought one of the only positives from last night was the brief spurts of passion from our fans, it sounded like an atmosphere might be trying to creep back in.

Back
Top Bottom