Is anyone else as excited as me for next season?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

null_zpsb90fdf2e.gif

I'm very excited but also a bit nervous. Seeing how the teams are shaping up right now. Were we to get a good CB, this season we really should overtake Woolwich. That comes with some pressure, but I'm quite happy about it.

I'm sick of all the new season talk already, I just want it to be over with so we can concentrate on the summer transfer window 2014!

I was only 10 or 11

sall good, think I might of shed a tear when Gazza left

on this seasons front though we look set to tear a new arse in the table

can't fuckn wait.....

obviously with all this optimism we'll lose 1-0 to palace on the opening day with a last minute Chamak winner :avblol:

I am so excited TBH ...
It looks as this is the best transfer window (albeit the Bale saga ... but even if he goes, I'm pretty sure the club will sort it out)

Looking retrospect at all our signing ... the club really has an affirmative plan, and seem like they know what they are doing ... well, Baldini sure has helped a lot

I think if we keep Bale or at least get a replacement that will replace the lost balance ... we may look at a top 3 finish
Man U seems lost and Woolwich are their usual ...

Predictions...
1. Chelsea
2. Man City
3. Spurs
4. Man U
5. Woolwich

Last edited:
Hopefully we don't play our full Starting XI in the Europa league because we have great back ups.

We better not draw Basel again either:gallas:

I don't like being a defeatist but after the way the last two seasons have ended, I'm a bit jaded with football. And yes on paper we have a very good side and good enough to finish in the top 4 and above scum, but I'm still not convinced we've got the mentality to do it. As others have mentioned, it's been a great summer for British sport so I haven't really missed football at all.

I won't be excited until the transfer window closes.

If Bale stays this could be one of the best Spurs teams we've seen, certainly in recent history

Probably still manage to balls it up though, but what use is excitement without inevitable soul crushing disappointment

Spursy

Back
Top Bottom