Is Pardew a fucking twat

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Is Alan Pardew a fucking twat of biblical proportions?

• Yes - what sort of manager says he doesnt care if Woolwich beat his team 4-0? A shit one thats what.

Votes: 64 91.4%
  • No - we shouldnt have to rely on other teams

Votes: 6 8.6%

• Total voters
"I don't really care if Woolwich win 4-0 [next weekend], If I'm honest, I'm sure Spurs will - but I only care that our fans enjoy themselves."

Even without his 4-0 comment I would have voted yes

Apparently they are in a false position due to injuries and judging by his "thank God we're not in the EL next season" the Europa League is to blame too.

Andre says hi Alan.

He's an awful manager. A lineup including Ben Arfa, Cisse, Ba, Cabaye, Tiote, Krul and Coloccini should not be in the bottom half of the table, never mind avoiding relegation in the penultimate game of the season. He seems to be trying to act like avoiding relegation today was some sort of big achievement when of course it's nothing of the sort. Pathetic. He should be trying as hard as he can to pick up points and push as high up the table as possible to appease the fans who have had to put up with that shit.

Back
Top Bottom