Is Ronaldo a knob?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Is Ronaldo a knob

• Yes

Votes: 64 87.7%
  • No

Votes: 9 12.3%

• Total voters

He looks like a Thunderbird in that photo.

b7d92951a06cec33ad77eb7f2fa11570.jpg

Nutshell:

View: https://twitter.com/WaltJackman/status/1749012407978967493

Also...... Every pic of Greasy Ron looks like an AI re-gen these days......... It would be so him to transition into being a fictitious Ai character cos his ego couldn't handle the prospect of genuine retirement...... Like a footballing version of Kim Jong Un he'll still be smashing it in the Saudi League in his 70s.

.....The Saudis facilitating this is what's gonna be his true payment for his central role in their sports-washing con.

He’s an insecure knob, but it’s what made him the all-timer that he is.

You can’t hate on him than turn around and say you love a Michael Jordan, a Carl Lewis or a Novak Djokovic for example.

They are pretty much the same person in 4 different sports.

He’s an insecure knob, but it’s what made him the all-timer that he is.

You can’t hate on him than turn around and say you love a Michael Jordan, a Carl Lewis or a Novak Djokovic for example.

They are pretty much the same person in 4 different sports.
He’s a wanker

Total and utter self centered twat, If he could take the throw ins, the penalties, free kicks, corners, goal kicks , save all the shots, score all the goals it still wouldn't be enough = CUNT

Football wouldnt be the same without a Ronaldo or Messi. They’ve set the standard. You’ll never get 2 individuals like it playing at the same time.
I hope we do, but you're right, they are something special.

I've always been more of a Messi fan, his highlights are sublime, but if I'm being really honest, I respect Ronaldo a bit more. He's s plastic tit who chose the wrong chest, but he's a model pro sportsman.

Messi was gifted and got juiced (HGH) by Barca to 'be less of an oompaloompa', which has definitely contributed to his size/strength ratio as well as rapid turns of direction/pace and ability to perform for a full season.

I'm not against that kind of artificial aid, btw, it's not a straight criticism, just giving credit to R by comparison.

Back
Top Bottom