Is this the start of a relegation battle?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Are win a relegation battle (at the start of November)

• Yes 100%. I’m shitting it. The players don’t want it.

Votes: 11 11.1%
  • No. Top 4 is definitely still achievable

Votes: 49 49.5%
  • Yes. Only if Poch stays. He’s the problem not the players.

Votes: 22 22.2%
  • Not sure. But I’m still undecided about Brexit as well.

Votes: 17 17.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I truly wonder why some people watch football or support a team at all

Win the CL brilliant
Lose the CL brilliant
Top 4 brilliant
14th brilliant
Play well brilliant
Play shit brilliant
Everything is black and white with you isn't it...if I'm not suicidal over our form I must therefore be fucking ecstatic with it...that's just weird...

Do I sound like I'm fucking happy, thought the cod psychologists in here would have spotted that...

No you don't mate, at all. You're probably making yourself more miserable by trying to convince yourself that everything is fine as well when it clearly isn't.

Surely it's better to just view this situation objectively and want change that will improve us than just accepting failure?

Everything is black and white with you isn't it...if I'm not suicidal over our form I must therefore be fucking ecstatic with it...that's just weird...
Who’s suicidal?
It’s shit and people are pissed off.
If you’re sitting there content in your grey area then good for you.

Like I said, some of us will enjoy the good times more, it’s your loss

I truly wonder why some people watch football or support a team at all

Win the CL brilliant
Lose the CL brilliant
Top 4 brilliant
14th brilliant
Play well brilliant
Play shit brilliant

I don't get it either mate, I am not going to stop supporting spurs if we get relegated or if we lose every single game from now until the end of time but it doesn't mean I will be happy about it and I will always believe and expect for us to do better, I will always want us to strive for more.

The day that I become apathetic to shit will be the day I stop watching sports full stop, there's no fucking point once that happens.

Our current form might turn around but based on results over 2019 then we will be in a relegation fight.

Wins against spam and Bournemouth will ease my fears but I do worry if these players would have the stomach for it if we don't halt our slide down the table.

Too good to go down has haunted many a side over the years...

Our current form might turn around but based on results over 2019 then we will be in a relegation fight.

Wins against spam and Bournemouth will ease my fears but I do worry if these players would have the stomach for it if we don't halt our slide down the table.

Too good to go down has haunted many a side over the years...

And if we do go down, financially we will be fucked, people spoke for years about how we couldn't spend because we would "do a leeds" imagine the irony of not spending and "doing a leeds" instead.

Back
Top Bottom