Is this the start of a relegation battle?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Are win a relegation battle (at the start of November)

• Yes 100%. I’m shitting it. The players don’t want it.

Votes: 11 11.1%
  • No. Top 4 is definitely still achievable

Votes: 49 49.5%
  • Yes. Only if Poch stays. He’s the problem not the players.

Votes: 22 22.2%
  • Not sure. But I’m still undecided about Brexit as well.

Votes: 17 17.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The worry is who is next. Levy won't go for big names who have won trophies, ie: Jose, Ancelotti or Allegro. My guess would be someone like Eddie Howe lol. What is the point of a new manager then? He will do better than present now but won't reach the height or trophies.

We were getting somewhere and now all ruins which is sad. Rebuilding is difficult for any new manager.
Agree. We need someone who will inspire and earn the respect of the players as quickly as possible. Bring in a recognised trophy winner and you are half way there.

I dunno, it just seems like a lot of people aren't cut out to support a club through thick and thin any more,... the amount of crap I have to wade through on this site these days is getting beyond a fucking joke...we're fucking shite at the minute, get over it...

How long takes Levy to get the "right" 5 signings? That cost around £250m. We are so behind of top PL teams.

We don't have good quality and we need more than 5 signings. Look at our defence, only Sanchez if any is quality, Toby 32 and Vert 30 years old. Sissoko is our best DM, I like him but he is not quality. There is only Son and Kane quality in the forward positions. Locelso is good but he won't be here next season as Spurs don't have to buy if finished outside top 6.

Trust we, it is the 90s.
Optimistic then??

If we lose this , which I think will happen, and Everton win at home to Norwich which I think will happen, we drop to 16th.
That’s when shit becomes real . There’s no turning back from there, Levy has a decision then .
2 weeks time I see him gone

If we lose this , which I think will happen, and Everton win at home to Norwich which I think will happen, we drop to 16th.
That’s when shit becomes real . There’s no turning back from there, Levy has a decision then .
2 weeks time I see him gone

Yep I think it's now that critical for Pochettino.

Even if we were 2 up with 5 mins plus stoppage time I would be sh!t scared. That's how weak our mentality had become.

I’m wondering who levy will get when we hit the relegation zone. Needs to be someone who has the experience of being in it. Too risky going with someone who has no idea how to get out of it .

Ok mate, you can stay content and happy with our position and the rest of us will strive to want more for the club we love, works out well for everyone that way and we're all happy.
I truly wonder why some people watch football or support a team at all

Win the CL brilliant
Lose the CL brilliant
Top 4 brilliant
14th brilliant
Play well brilliant
Play shit brilliant

Back
Top Bottom