Italian football!

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

84e1dc6060e5d3f1eb21740abd4df3e6.jpg

CRISTIANO GOES AWAY WITH THE EGO IN PIECES AND ENDS IN TASKS WITH MENDES - DESPITE THE CHASES AND THE INTENTION TO LEAVE THE JUVE, CR7 IS DISAPPOINTED AND PIRED WITH HIS PROSECUTOR: HOW IS IT POSSIBLE, IT IS HIS REASONING, THAT I , MAN OF RECORDS, HAD TO COLLECT ONLY WASTE IN THE SUMMER WHEN HE CHANGED TEAM MESSI AND WILL CHANGE MBAPPÉ? - THE BACKSCENE: THERE WERE SPARKS WITH THE AGENT ...

The truth (I think) is that even the company would gladly get rid of this monstrous salary.
The CR7 champion and professional is not in dispute: he guarantees a certain number of goals per season.
The problem is that in order to get his goal package, the team has to be at his disposal. This in the long run led to an involution in the game. Now I'm not saying that he has to do like Eto or Mandzukic but his polarizing the game is harmful.

Commercially (which was the driving force behind it) it was a good idea but the pandemic killed everything and severely reduced revenues.

The replacement? CR7 do not replace it in my opinion, you simply have to change the module: then if they have already thought of something by 31 ... I hope.

However, if he wants to give away from Turin they bring him with a smile if they can now save 60 million gross

Just to put into perspective his salary at Juve........

To get this wage bill off the Club is far more important than anything he adds as a player for the team. I think it's more important to Juve for him to leave than them even buying a new player.

Just to put into perspective his salary at Juve........

To get this wage bill off the Club is far more important than anything he adds as a player for the team. I think it's more important to Juve for him to leave than them even buying a new player.

Sure. COVID crippled the three-year revenue project and thus became unsustainable.

Worse than I thought, really. And their €275M loan has to be paid off in a little over 30 months which seems unlikely since the Chinese owners can't just pump money into the club anymore. Appears that the investment bank will own Inter within short order.

Worse than I thought, really. And their €275M loan has to be paid off in a little over 30 months which seems unlikely since the Chinese owners can't just pump money into the club anymore. Appears that the investment bank will own Inter within short order.
Both Milan clubs being owned by investment banks will be quite the sight.

The derbi della investment.

Back
Top Bottom