Jack Wilshere

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

This is a prime example of all that’s wrong with modern football his net worth estimated 8million his professIonal career started in 2008, 14 years as a pro he’s made 196 appearances average 14:fourteen games a year that’s all this cretin has achieved+9 goals and he’s a millionaire

This is a prime example of all that’s wrong with modern football his net worth estimated 8million his professIonal career started in 2008, 14 years as a pro he’s made 196 appearances average 14:fourteen games a year that’s all this cretin has achieved+9 goals and he’s a millionaire
That is criminal, or should be classified as a crime against common sense.

He’s so devoid of charisma and personality it is painful. He should not be getting work on talksport etc. I can’t imagine anyone has any interest in hearing him talk.

Wouldn’t listen to talkSPORT if I were you. On way home driving and it’s just Jack wheelchair, Anton Ferdinand and to a certain extent Darren Bent stirring the pot and cunting off Spurs

And, according to the british sports press, more or less a generational talent.

Imagine how much money that bloke leeched from that club in those 14 years, countless millions, he spent the majority of it in the physio room

I love him, bring back Jack !!

Back
Top Bottom