Jamie Carragher - Scum Bag.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Oh that's ok, he's said sorry.

Wanker.

Sorry I may have fouled you by mistake in replying.
Don’t think I did I’ve never fouled anyone.
Anyway, does he mean he was goaded 3 quarters of a time , 3 out of 4 times or 34 times.
And was he counting?
No excuse, why mention it.
Son Min was called a wanker and racially abused, smiled and drove off.

While the guy recording the video was no saint,

The fact, Carragher's natural raw instinct, within 1-2 seconds, was spitting in the face of another person, goes to reveal this guy's actually true tribal mentality/character, a complete contrast to the public facade he displays on the media. Doesn't matter how worked up I get, I could never spit in someone's face.

Having said that, there's no way this guy loses his job. In England, presenters have retained their jobs over drink-driving charges, what makes anyone think this guy loses his job? In the USA, it's a different situation, as we know how Matt Lauer was dealt.

I think it needs to be ascertained where the incident occurred. If it was near or approaching Liverpool then it has to be regarded as normal behaviour, just like shop lifting, stealing cars or eating dead cats they find in bins etc, but if it was outside Liverpool then he has to face appropriate punishment.

WTAF.

Can't keep his job. Just fuvking can't. You can't go on tv and be the face of any corporation or our national game when you go round spitting at anyone ... particularly young girls.

I mean... goaded. Goaded ?!?!? At fuvking worst it sounds like football banter... as an ex player of the losing team he's gotta expect a bit of over the top stick

Spat in a girls face. WTAF

get him out
Got to be sacked. Just disgusting

While the guy recording the video was no saint,

The fact, Carragher's natural raw instinct, within 1-2 seconds, was spitting in the face of another person, goes to reveal this guy's actually true tribal mentality/character, a complete contrast to the public facade he displays on the media. Doesn't matter how worked up I get, I could never spit in someone's face.

Having said that, there's no way this guy loses his job. In England, presenters have retained their jobs over drink-driving charges, what makes anyone think this guy loses his job? In the USA, it's a different situation, as we know how Matt Lauer was dealt.
Agree with your first bit ... it shows exactly his basest instinct
Therefore everything else he does is contrived. False.

He's not developed properly
Hasn't changed from when he wrote his book ... spiteful plastic gangster

Edit... I just emailed sky

Last edited:
There is literally no excuse for spitting at people. But yet the dipper scumbag has an excuse. Unbelievable stuff really.
Should result in a sacking, as someone else said he has exposed his true character, and the people at Sky should not want people like that representing them. Probably nothing will get done seeing as how he has given a "heartfelt" apology ffs. What a shitcunt.

Good thing he didn't spit into jamie redknapp's mouth by mistake in the studio, who knows what kind of demon baby that might give birth to. What the hell is wrong with Jamies'?

I don’t believe this happened.

If it did, surely it would be newsworthy enough to be reported on the Sky Sports News app, but not a single mention. So it can’t be true.

DYCg8k5X4AAmcYX.jpg

Back
Top Bottom