Jamie Carragher - Scum Bag.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

More I think about this, he's simply got to lose his job. Shouldn't be any question about it.
Mild bit of banter and provocation and he gobs in a young girl's face. Bordering on assault.
Funny how Sky Sport News are all quiet on the issue...
In fairness to Sky's silence on the issue, they've got due diligence to perform... Hardly works if they have already hung him in their broadcasts.

Agreed though, can't see how he can possibly stay. I'd imagine he'll be announcing a trip to anger management and a quiet summer before trying to come back to another broadcaster like nothing happened.

As a celebrity in football you have to accept rivalry in good humour, at least accept it. Take it on the chin when a peasant takes the piss. You obviously can't react badly and fucking spitting at the person? That is classed as assault. Worse still he didn't get the person taking the piss he got a child with it who was not involved. Neither he nor the other bloke were driving with care and attention either.

I think he's a good pundit. I also have zero tolerance for unprofessionalism. He should be sacked.

In fairness to Sky's silence on the issue, they've got due diligence to perform... Hardly works if they have already hung him in their broadcasts.

Agreed though, can't see how he can possibly stay. I'd imagine he'll be announcing a trip to anger management and a quiet summer before trying to come back to another broadcaster like nothing happened.
Usually they swan off to foreign broadcasters, but even with people with English as their first language struggle to understand him half the time....

Isn't spitting on someone some form of assault? The police wouldn't need the family to complain if they have video evidence right?

My wife referred to it this morning because it was all over her girly social media-' Professional x footballer spits in young girls face'. Its not good - will lose his job at the very least because it will be untenable. Who ever feels the need to spit at another motorist or anyone infact. It happened to me once on the football pitch, Ive never gone as mad as then, ever. Its nasty, cheap and gutter behaviour-there is no excuse for it and just imagine how embarrassed his family is. He is a twat and deserves everything he get thrown at him .

_100373663_mirrorfront.jpg

He has to go-its on video, he can't even deny it.

Its not swearing or fingers up, its spitting fluid form his Scouse gob projected, by choice towards another person being a young girl - then drives off cowardly. Horrible nasty man and should get punished. Apology is not acceptable because its spitting. On the pitch players get long bans for such an action, pundits should get fired.

Usually they swan off to foreign broadcasters, but even with people with English as their first language struggle to understand him half the time....

Isn't spitting on someone some form of assault? The police wouldn't need the family to complain if they have video evidence right?
Hmm... aggravated, the video doesn't show the girl actually being hit, and I think this is more usually enforced if someone spits at an officer right? I can't imagine it'll come to much.

He needs to lose his job, that’s obvious.

But the behaviour of the father is staggering. Laughing and joking about his daughter being spat on is something I can’t get my head around. If it had been one of my daughters, I’d have beaten him senseless.

But the behaviour of the father is staggering. Laughing and joking about his daughter being spat on is something I can’t get my head around. If it had been one of my daughters, I’d have beaten him senseless.
Because the thick cunt was looking for a rise so he could brag on social media or sell video to the rags. He's probably seeing pound signs instead of being a good dad.

I haven't seen the bit where the father was laughing and joking about it, but like you say, if it had been one of my kids I would have done well not to ploughed him off the road!

If I was a boss of the father and he was driving one of my company cars I'd definitely sack him.

Shouldnt of been spat at though feel carragher will get sacked.

The only person who comes out with any credit is the clearly mortified daughter.

He's shown his true colours there.

He can't come out and claim it was an out of character reaction because spitting at someone is something the majority of men would never do. Especially in that situation he was in.

I genuinely liked him on Sky, but he simply has to lose his job here in my opinion. You can't have him as the face of your company after that.

Which part do you disagree with? Chucklevision82 Chucklevision82

At least reported him to the police for assault-you have video evidence.

Back
Top Bottom