Jan Vertonghen

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Cirkin must really be knocking on the door for the club to let Vertonghen leave on a free and have only Ben Davies as a LWB.

Don't see a LWB being bought otherwise

Gonna miss this guy. Really thought that him and Toby could still do a job. Such a shame he seemed to decline. Some of his best moments were Ledley-esque. Dortmund springs to mind. Top man!

Mourinho: «Vertonghen será um grande senhor a jogar na Liga» | MAISFUTEBOL

Mourinho on Vertonghen: "I do not know if he will be a Benfica player but if it is confirmed, a great man will play in the Portuguese league. A great professional, a silent leader, an example in the work group. I wish him the best."

___

This along with the KWP thread should be moved to other football
torres-vertonghen.jpg

Beats calling him a cheat for faking being scratched by Torres I suppose.

I'm no troll but i don't aim to please. I believe in difference of opinion.
Well I'm sorry, but if you're not a troll, then you know nothing of football. I'm still of the opinion that you're not a Spurs fan. I couldn't give a fuck whether you aim to please, but that comment was designed solely to irritate. Believe in difference of opinion all you like. Just know that yours, in this case, is wrong.

Well I'm sorry, but if you're not a troll, then you know nothing of football. I'm still of the opinion that you're not a Spurs fan. I couldn't give a fuck whether you aim to please, but that comment was designed solely to irritate. Believe in difference of opinion all you like. Just know that yours, in this case, is wrong.
Sit down and take a breath. It's a forum not more or less.

Back
Top Bottom