January 2016 Transfer Window DISCUSSION Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm all for signing Boufal, but I hope he isn't signed as a back-up to Kane. He's not a striker, nor will he ever be. Our priorities in the coming window should be a dm and a striker.

Ayoze said "I'm happy for the goal, but it's left a thorn: we lost two points."

When asked by Marca if he envisaged his career turning out like this, Ayoze said "Not nearly. I always liked the Premier, but never dreamed of getting where I am now."

Perez could be somewhere else had Newcastle United not blocked a transfer in the summer. The player has revealed that Tottenham Hotspur wanted to buy him, but his current club wouldn't allow it "There was interest from Tottenham, especially from Pochettino. It is a compliment to me. In the end it did not work because Newcastle considered me too important and would not let me leave."

Would have been a good signing.

Ayoze said "I'm happy for the goal, but it's left a thorn: we lost two points."

When asked by Marca if he envisaged his career turning out like this, Ayoze said "Not nearly. I always liked the Premier, but never dreamed of getting where I am now."

Perez could be somewhere else had Newcastle United not blocked a transfer in the summer. The player has revealed that Tottenham Hotspur wanted to buy him, but his current club wouldn't allow it "There was interest from Tottenham, especially from Pochettino. It is a compliment to me. In the end it did not work because Newcastle considered me too important and would not let me leave."

Would have been a good signing.
Mabye just will be one :levyeyes:

So a former player of Kaa Gent dropped a bomb today, claiming that our main attacker Depoitre will be signing for Spurs in January. No idea where he gets that from and everyone is doing their very best to deny but as one of my best friends works for Kaa Gent (and is the general managers son) i decided to test the rumour. He said that Spurs have been scouting him intensively since last january but no offer or contact has been made.

No idea if he would cut it in the EPL but for us he's been immense, fast, powerful, scores relatively easy and works harder then any striker i've ever seen.

For once i hope this rumour is false because we need him a lot more at Gent than Spurs will ever will.

But if it happens i will know it first (he promised me that if one day a Gent player goes to Spurs he'll give me the scoop ... thinking it would never happen). He's also the one who fills in the online transfer details so i will know for sure if it happens.

He's a ruler at the moment, destroyed Bruges almost all by himself yesterday and was awesome against Zenit and Lyon too. Got his first call for the Belgian NT this week but i think he lacks the physical presence to perform in the EPL, he would be perfect for Italy (he plays like a more mobile version of Pirlo). He's one of the most intelligent players i've seen too, he makes football look so easy. Natural playmaker but too old and too lightweight for the EPL.
Details that we're scouting Moses Simon as well from Gent. Any info on him? Or what he's like as a player? Is only young (20) of course.

Details that we're scouting Moses Simon as well from Gent. Any info on him? Or what he's like as a player? Is only young (20) of course.
Watched him in the Slovakian League... basically a Nigerian N'Jie. Young, fast, good on the ball, but nothing more.

Haven't seen anything of Depoitre, but from his profile he seems like a perfect second striker. And Kristof Terreur has never been wrong about any Belgian player - was right about us signing Alderweireld, was right about Dembele not leaving and right about denying Witsel rumours.

Watched him in the Slovakian League... basically a Nigerian N'Jie. Young, fast, good on the ball, but nothing more.

Haven't seen anything of Depoitre, but from his profile he seems like a perfect second striker. And Kristof Terreur has never been wrong about any Belgian player - was right about us signing Alderweireld, was right about Dembele not leaving and right about denying Witsel rumours.
webbo webbo Simon has an enormous potential but suffered from a virus last year and is slowly regaining fitness and confidence. He's an old school winger, fast, loads of trickery, decent vision and scores quite easily but still very young and needs to confirm all the good things he showed last year.

MOAR BELJINS!!! :chadliwtf::dembelewtf::vert: (Toby smiley that doesn't exist)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom