January 2018 transfer thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Why? I love Kane but come on, Ronaldo and Bale?! You'd all be setting your knickers. ;-)

I wouldn't swap Kane for Bale and some cash though and hope Harry is at the club for the rest of his career.

I honestly didn't think this position would be that controversial. Consider me educated. :-(
Love it, Don't think it controversial, just wanted to know your thinking.
I fucking HATE Ronaldo with his proma dona antics, throwing a strop when Bale scores instead of passing to him.
and before any says "when your that good you can afford to be like that" or anything similar I have one word for them MESSI. Proves you can be world class and have dignity and humility and just thought of another word KANE

I fucking HATE Ronaldo with his proma dona antics, throwing a strop when Bale scores instead of passing to him.
and before any says "when your that good you can afford to be like that" or anything similar I have one word for them MESSI. Proves you can be world class and have dignity and humility and just thought of another word KANE

Ronaldo scores the winner against the Goons and he could preen all he wants. ;-)

How much would you back Brewster? Millions?
IdealForcefulFallowdeer-max-1mb.gif

I don't think it's the end of Lamela at all. Having Lamela as a back up who can play both left, right and centre is a great player to have in the squad and means we finally have a decent back up for Eriksen if he's ever fully fit.
Will Lamela be happy if he is a bench player? Probably not. I like the lad, but he can't be ahead of our top 4 (Kane, Son, Alli, Eriksen). But to be honest, only a few in the world can.

Technically Messi is a tax dodging, medically enhanced cunt.

:pochsmirk:

Back
Top Bottom