January 2018 transfer thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

DUxGsY_WkAEWn-j.jpg

I was talking about who will score of those 2 are off.

Alli and Eriksen don't score much when Kane or Son is off.

Fan's are fickle these days. I don't like the owners so I am going to stop supporting this team. It should be a life long commitment!
That's not how it works. Fans are the essence of a club, and it's the essence of the club that holds their loyalty, not the business or the owners. Should've Cardiff fans just accepted what Vincent Tan did because their lifelong commitment means they can't question the owner?

Bllllllllllllllllllllllllluuuuuuuuuuuudddddddddddddddddd

I love when those cunts rail on about the players not coming over to cheer them. Fucking players most likely don't want to wake them up. Maybe if they did more than sit on their hands and wait for the opportunity to moan their players would show them some reverence. That bastard, himself, does fuck all but wait to get his whinging mug on camera....and he doesn't feel appreciated?

Need a good slap, each and every one of them.

I was talking about who will score of those 2 are off.

Alli and Eriksen don't score much when Kane or Son is off.
Dele is one of the highest scoring midfielders in the league.

Our team is geared towards having those two score goals. When they play it means 2 "other" players aren't. They can't score if they aren't playing.

No llorente isn't shit because he laughed with a couple woolwich players, he's shit because he has 1 attribute and the way we play doesn't facilitate it. Batshuayi isn't shit he has 7 goals this season, which is good for a player who hardly features and is 8 years younger than Llorente so has a lot more room for growth.
.......and he laughed with the goons , which makes him a .....er............ how can I put this......' not the sort of playing I want in our ranks'

Back
Top Bottom