January 2019 transfer thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Eriksen can piss off if he wants to join psg and their mickey mouse league

5DWHbz.gif

I think we should keep hold of Aurier and Llorente and Wanyama, Aurier has never had a proper run in the team and think if anything we should look to offload trips and keep KWP and Aurier, Llorente for the minutes he has played has a decent return, let’s at least keep him till the summer as a super sub, and wanyama deserves until the summer to see if he can return to his best, I know it’s unlikely he will, but imagine selling him and seeing him boss it at another club!

I think we should keep hold of Aurier and Llorente and Wanyama, Aurier has never had a proper run in the team and think if anything we should look to offload trips and keep KWP and Aurier, Llorente for the minutes he has played has a decent return, let’s at least keep him till the summer as a super sub, and wanyama deserves until the summer to see if he can return to his best, I know it’s unlikely he will, but imagine selling him and seeing him boss it at another club!
We have a one year extension clause in Llorente's contract according to his own words. So we could at least extend his contract by a year and if he wants to leave in the summer make some money on him

How have the bin dippers managed to get £19 million for Solanke ffs

Is there anyone we can sell to Bournemouth?

Naah, it has to be some kind of money laundering going on there.
Previously Bournemouth took Ibe from them for 16.2 mil £.

I mean those two awful players for combined fee of 35 million pounds ?!? come on. Thats what Salah cost :D .

Back
Top Bottom