January 2020 transfer thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will say it again, Hercules is A&C. They have seen how much the ItK produces for them and when actual ITK sources dried up, all of a sudden Hercules comes out and just jumps on Twitter rumors.

This is my conspiracy, but I wouldn't be surprised if it were true. They are slimey over there.
It just seems so easy to pretend to be an ITK. Monitor the transfer rumors, pick a couple that make logical sense and say those will be the guys. If you're right, then woohooo, if you're wrong you can just say, "oh that team just bid higher than the team's valuation," or, "the agent fucked us", etc.

His main strength is his finishing. Besides of that he's very average. If we can't set up offensive plays and only rely on long balls, I don't think Piatek would be a good option. Osimhen might be a better fit
As he won't get the ball with the kind of creators we have It would bê better to play a defender upfront, at least he would help regain possession till Alli lose It again.

What makes it all the more stupid is that Hercules was around for ages posting vague nonsense long before the site officially gave him ITK status. He was widely regarded as a laughingstock until SC got desperate after JJ decided to stick to Twitter.

Exactly, we were signing Sessegnon for £50M and wouldn't be beaten in the market generally, according to him, before he garnered 'the badge', in the lead up to a couple of summers ago, the new stadium was going to elevate our financials way beyond what anyone understood, according to him.

Knew he was full of bull, clearly he has zero contact worth shit, maybe a youth team coach who once gossiped, what they heard from the tea lady, or some vague nonsense.

It's getting serious now.. :troll:

bFjqgvK.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom