January 2022 - Transfer Window

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I'm not a Levy stan or anything, but I think we're going to see this a lot this window.

The idea that we could in any way re-make this squad in a January window was naïve. The summer is different, teams aren't giving up players that can make an impact for them mid-season.

Hopefully we can find some depth this window here or there, but not much can be expected until the summer.

He's not playing as well as he has done in previous seasons for Milan.

Sounds like he's not quite so pivotal to their play as he's moved closer to leaving.

Bit concerning but I guess it happens to the best (Kane).

The key factor here to such a low price is the fact that his contract expires in 6 months.

I also have the impression that AC have attempted to become less reliant upon him once it became clear that he'd not re-sign, but perhaps one of the Seria A boffins can confirm on that front.

Very interesting
Especially the fact they claim the tablets looked like "Litacold" which are cold and flu tablets, not headache tablets.
Also interesting is that cold and flu meds contain drugs that, whilst not banned in sport, are known to give performance benefits.
Insurance mind at work!!!

Final is feb 6, so shouldn’t be a huge difference from signing him at the end of the window (which is when we do most business anyway).

I dunno why, I thought it ran later than that...... I guess with a little adjustment time we might have him up and running with 3 months left on the clock then.

:contethumb:

Im Not Surprised Nate Diaz GIF by UFC

https://www.express.co.uk/sport/foo...r-news-Dusan-Vlahovic-race-Woolwich-Tottenham

Chelsea 'join Dusan Vlahovic transfer race' as Woolwich and Tottenham moves ruled out

Chelsea are one of four clubs in the race for Dusan Vlahovic, according to reports in Italy, where a move to Woolwich or Tottenham is also being ruled out. The prolific Serbian international, who has rifled home 16 Serie A goals in 19 outings this season, is one of the most coveted players in Europe this January.

Back
Top Bottom