January 2022 - Transfer Window

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Genk vs West Ham tonight worth a watch. We've just been linked with their striker (Onuachu) mentioned above. Also playing for them is Kristian Thorstvedt (son of former Spurs goalkeeper, Erik, before my time) who's expressed a desire to play for us, seems a good player but I've not seen a huge amount of him.

Also seeing a link now between us and Xavi Simons. 18yo, Raiola client, Barca academy but shifted to PSG a while back. Very talented Frenkie de Jong type.

Maybe nothing in it, but I do feel Paratici will be looking to make some moves like this.

Genk vs West Ham tonight worth a watch. We've just been linked with their striker (Onuachu) mentioned above. Also playing for them is Kristian Thorstvedt (son of former Spurs goalkeeper, Erik, before my time) who's expressed a desire to play for us, seems a good player but I've not seen a huge amount of him.

Also seeing a link now between us and Xavi Simons. 18yo, Raiola client, Barca academy but shifted to PSG a while back. Very talented Frenkie de Jong type.

Maybe nothing in it, but I do feel Paratici will be looking to make some moves like this.
Tanganga, Skipp, Simons, Sarr, Gil, Scarlett, Makanday.. Premier League 2026 is ours.

56 goals in 84 games for Genk for those wondering.

Currently on 9 league goals this season and 1 goal in the EL (and 1 in the CL qualifiers).

He was at Mittjylland before Genk and scored 74 goals and got 23 assists in 181 games.
Need to watch Spam vs Genk tonight as we have got excited about high scorers from other leagues before, namely Janssen and Soldado, both of whom tried hard but didn't score enough. This guy looks the real deal and if he plays like Toney, who we should have signed from Peterborough, he will do for me.

Predicted by pretty much everyone. We replaced Bale and Vinicius with a 17 year old kid who is out of his depth. Absolute failure.
Absolutely agree. Said it before, surely there was a competent and hungry back up striker in the Championship we could have picked up.

Too many excuses by Levy which in this instance is absolutely unacceptable. If we aren't worthy of a legitimate goal scoring back up then why bother even competing at this level!

Back
Top Bottom