January 2022 - Transfer Window

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Apologies for going a bit off topic, I can't think where else to post this question...

In the forthcoming international break, what games involving our players are taking place? I know there is a round of matches in South America which will mean Emerson, Sánchez and Lo Celso (if he's still our player) being away, but elsewhere?
Wales have a World Cup play-off with Austria, so add Davies and Rodon unless they are injured or have covid.

Wijnaldum would be a great signing in 2016, even 2018. Hopefully we make strong moves for the year 2022 and beyond. (My optimism is muted)

If we sign Adama and move on Ndombele, Alli and Lo Celso then we are a lot worse off.

Move those 3 on yes, no issue with that. But you need to bring in at least another 2 to replace them.

Wijnaldum would be a great signing in 2016, even 2018. Hopefully we make strong moves for the year 2022 and beyond. (My optimism is muted)
If we can get him on loan short-term i'd take it. He's easily superior to what we have and if it helps get top 4 it's a move that will pay off in the long-term. CL football will help attract the type of player Conte wants in the summer.

If we can get him on loan short-term i'd take it. He's easily superior to what we have and if it helps get top 4 it's a move that will pay off in the long-term. CL football will help attract the type of player Conte wants in the summer.
Yeah, that's fair enough. Wijnaldum on a permanent transfer with massive wages to play until his 34th year I could do without.

Back
Top Bottom