January 2022 - Transfer Window

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I used to get the Spurs notifications (android) but since I changed my phone (still android) I now longer get them from Spurs. I tried deleting and reinstalling the App. Fuck knows.
my sofascore app is like that.
Use to get goal updates from all the non league teams i have an interest in.
New phone early last year, supposed upgrade. Dont get any of that now.
Weird

getting in this wank while waiting for juve to get vlahovic lol

Ive no idea how genuine our interest.

But, imagine this.

We must get rid of Ndom, GLC and Dele asap as they are hoovering up cash, not playing, not good enough and paralysing our spending ability.

The opportunity is there now to get rid of those three but not to sign your ideal replacement(s)…so what do you do? Get in a temp body(s) until the summer when you can get your targets or say no fuck it, lets fuck the whole thing up…

The most important thing is getting rid of those three or as many of them as poss…

my sofascore app is like that.
Use to get goal updates from all the non league teams i have an interest in.
New phone early last year, supposed upgrade. Dont get any of that now.
Weird
Have you got the notification button on the drop down bar screen?
Might need to add it or it might be not highlighted (on)

But, imagine this.

We must get rid of Ndom, GLC and Dele asap as they are hoovering up cash, not playing, not good enough and paralysing our spending ability.

The opportunity is there now to get rid of those three but not to sign your ideal replacement(s)…so what do you do? Get in a temp body(s) until the summer when you can get your targets or say no fuck it, lets fuck the whole thing up…

The most important thing is getting rid of those three or as many of them as poss…
Understand what your saying mate but the shit we are being linked to is fucking grim not worthy of the prices we pay.

But, imagine this.

he has only played 236 mins for fiorentina i dont think he will add anything

hope to be proven wrong, but this reeks like the gedson deal

But, imagine this.

So we are not going to try to go for top 4 this season you are saying?

Players are available for the right price the problem is we have Levy running the club and he is determined to run us into the ground at this rate. At least the scum down the road had the ambition to try to fix their major weakness in this transfer window we do not even try we spend the whole time haggling over a Wolves Sub Bench player and getting no closer to signing him.

But, imagine this.

So basically

Get rid of Ndom, GLC, Dele
Bring in Traore now
Bring in Amrabat as cover on loan
Line some things up (hopefully) for the summer.

Gotcha

But, imagine this.

They have to be replaced NOW if we let them go, otherwise our squad will be weaker.

So we are not going to try to go for top 4 this season you are saying?

Players are available for the right price the problem is we have Levy running the club and he is determined to run us into the ground at this rate. At least the scum down the road had the ambition to try to fix their major weakness in this transfer window we do not even try we spend the whole time haggling over a Wolves Sub Bench player and getting no closer to signing him.

Whinge number 10,567 from you today.

Tired School GIF by Bounce

Back
Top Bottom