Japhet Tanganga

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

He's a prick.. was nice when crowd cheered his name.. and spurs had a few chances in last 12 minutes he said in his interview..

Every manager sees the game in their own biased way, but praising one of our young players is a good thing - not something to be scoffed at.

Logged In here for the first time in a while just to say I've got this stuck in my head after thinking it up on the train :roflmao:

Oh tanganga
Oh tanganga
He Comes from Hackney
He plays for Tottenham
He fucking hates Woolwich
Oh tanganga

He had a good game despite the goal. However he needs to be managed and not played twice a week until he makes mistakes and supporters turn against him. I also think it better for him to have an experienced defender next to him like Toby today and not play him with Sanchez and 2 FB's . KWP had a good start but look at him now. I expect Jose to limit his appearances for his own good and play him in his strongest position.

But KWP is physically limited. He's just too small. He looks like a fifteen year old.

Tanganga already looked commanding in the back line.
My point really is that he should not be overplayed. Poch was good at bringing on new young players and I think he used Kane, Winks,Skipp and Dele sparingly until he saw that they could cope with more matches. If he plays Tuesday then he should not play Saturday or vice verse. He needs to be looked after if he is to flourish as we all want.

Back
Top Bottom