Jermaine Jenas: Pundit

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

AaronLenin

Leader of Spurs Peoples Republic
Having seen Jermaine on MOTD a few times this season he sounds to me quite knowledgeable and articulate on football. But does our cult legend have the qualities needed to become a world-class pundit?:mong:

He's not bad at all, being articulate is a big plus point for me. But I would dearly like to see some football fans sitting on the panel. Not a celebrity fan, but a normal football fan who is a neutral for that particular match. It would be fun to see the normal fan pull these punters to shreds when they try to convince the public that the blatant dive was a penalty.

He's pretty good.....and what's more I'd rather have him playing for us now then some of the shower of shit we currently see take the field every week. A hot and cold player, but at least you'd get some good stuff out of him.

He's pretty good.....and what's more I'd rather have him playing for us now then some of the shower of shit we currently see take the field every week. A hot and cold player, but at least you'd get some good stuff out of him.

Actually very quick over distance - we have no real pace at the moment, which makes us pretty easy to defend against.

He's no Timmy

63974_10154764433935411_3311814671291705285_n.jpg

Wasn't too impressed with him last night, he moaned about Kane not starting, saying that you always should start with your in form player....then after the game he moaned about Soldado coming off for Kane, saying that Soldado would never get into form if you didn't play him....make your fucking mind up.

Always like him as a player , got way too much stick (but wasnt that good either, i admit) but as a pundit he's a welcomed change from the current lot. We are probably biased because he seems to really like Spurs despite the way some of our fanbase treated him.

Some nice sentiments here from the guy.

Gained a lot of respect for me from this:

https://www.facebook.com/BBCMOTD/posts/10152881615200982?relevant_count=1
"I won the Carling Cup with Spurs and that was big in another way, as a team accolade - I remember speaking to Robbie Keane after we won at Man City and we were just desperate to win something. I think Man Utd were cleaning up at the time, winning everything and Chelsea would nick one here and there - not many people were getting the chance to win trophies at that time and we were just so desperate just to win a trophy. We progressed, progressed progressed and when we won it, people almost belittled that trophy at times, but as a team moment that was huge and when you speak to Spurs fans they look back and could identify with that team, whereas now they're struggling to do that. "

Back
Top Bottom