Joe Rodon

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I’m not sure how Dier has managed to cultivate this notion that he has succeeded as centre back. The jury is still massively out in that regard which shouldn’t be the case for a player turning 27 soon.

Really such a shame he’s not registered for Europe. A couple decent games in our midweek fixtures and he could have earned a spot in our PL starting 11.

Give the kid a chance in the next league match. He can't play in Europa and based on our current injury situation and our recent performances from our left sided CBs, I don't see what the downside is.

I've already built in my mind that he's the best defender in the world. I've never watched one minute of him play but I'm desperate for him to start against Burnley. I'm gutted he isn't available for EL.

I've already built in my mind that he's the best defender in the world. I've never watched one minute of him play but I'm desperate for him to start against Burnley. I'm gutted he isn't available for EL.

Yeh, it's a real pisser, but if, as a twist of fate, it fast-tracks him into proving EPL-worthy then that's a good thing.

Burnley might be the ideal debut for him.

Barnes and Wood - big physical lads, the kinda players that bully Sanchez and it's not like they require Sanchez's pace

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom