Joe Rodon

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Damn. I fell asleep before he came on. Only just realised I missed his debut performance. Can someone tell me if there's a recording of the match online somewhere?

Had a weird dream while I was asleep though. I dreamed I rode on Don, a rodent, on the road on the way to London. It was quite a random rum do, don't you know

He probably learned to point his finger all over the place because he's seen Dier doing it.

The only thing I noticed from his brief cameo was he was always the deepest man in the backline, and by a fair bit too. I wonder if he has played in a back three before and that was what seemed to be throwing him off, or it was just the occasion had got to him and he was busy trying to make a good impression.

I should add I'm not digging him out about it.
One thing to remember about his brief cameo was the circumstances in which he came on. Barely minutes left and 1-0 up would not be a scenario for being too far forward up the pitch. Jose must have given him instructions I would imagine.

Quite something how many ways you could misspell his name :freund:

Thinker-Auguste-Rodin-Museum-garden-Paris-1904.jpg

3d8067077872856910660fcec512d092.gif

In B4:

Dennis_Rodman_fell_asleep_to_Pearl_Jam_when_attempting_suicide_in_1993.jpg

One thing to remember about his brief cameo was the circumstances in which he came on. Barely minutes left and 1-0 up would not be a scenario for being too far forward up the pitch. Jose must have given him instructions I would imagine.

Yeah definitely, perhaps as more of a sweeper in case of any flick on's from the two fat heads up top.

Are you going on a date with him or something?

Because he ain’t playing in the match buddy.
Yeah, if you tackle like Coco, do it outside the box !

Back
Top Bottom