Joe Rodon

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

its less about us getting rid and more of Toby going for his retirement fat pay-cheque
Levy would cash-in the moment a decent deal comes in which Toby is agreeable to

I agree with the idea that we should be moving on from an aging Toby, I just don't see us having the players to do so.

A CB group of Dier, Sanchez, Tanganga and Rodon is very poor. Even adding in Skriniar or a similar player is concerning unless Rodon can show that he is ready to be a top class PL CB.

I agree with the idea that we should be moving on from an aging Toby, I just don't see us having the players to do so.

A CB group of Dier, Sanchez, Tanganga and Rodon is very poor. Even adding in Skriniar or a similar player is concerning unless Rodon can show that he is ready to be a top class PL CB.

How 'concerned' do you think City were when they brought in Diaz?

...Or the goons when they signed Gabriel?

Why would signing an international class CB be a concern?

....Isn't that just searching for angles for cynicism?

How 'concerned' do you think City were when they brought in Diaz?

...Or the goons when they signed Gabriel?

Why would signing an international class CB be a concern?

....Isn't that just searching for angles for cynicism?

I was talking about adding Skriniar to that group would still make the over all group concerning. Not the specific signing of Skriniar.

I was talking about adding Skriniar to that group would still make the over all group concerning. Not the specific signing of Skriniar.

Much like Toby/Dier/Sanchez/Tanganga/Rodon is decent; Skrinier/Dier/Sanchez/Tanganga/Rodon would be too.

Much like Toby/Dier/Sanchez/Tanganga/Rodon is decent; Skrinier/Dier/Sanchez/Tanganga/Rodon would be too.

I am hoping for more than decent.

Just think we should have better replacements for Toby before moving him on or look to move on weaker players if we are reconfiguring the CB group.

Adding Skriniar would have taken us to genuine title challengers, imv

Based on his size and claims that he can head the ball mean he could walk into this side if the rest of his game is average.

Back
Top Bottom