Joe Rodon

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

"Génésio, Rennes coach, took his hat off to Welshman Joe Rodon, who started on Saturday due to Arthur Theate's withdrawal, for an hamstring problem. “Joe also deserves a lot of respect. It is perhaps the one that deserves the most acclaim. For him it was difficult. I did not give him a gift, to anyone, and especially to him. He could have claimed things, he never did, he always kept an extraordinary state of mind. This evening, he returns he was top on and off the field he took his hat off to the Welshman Joe Rodon, who started on Saturday due to the withdrawal of Arthur Theate, for an ischio problem. “Joe also deserves a lot of respect. It is perhaps the one that deserves the most acclaim. For him it was difficult. I did not give him a gift, to anyone, and especially to him. He could have claimed things, he never did, he always kept an extraordinary state of mind. Tonight he returns he was great on and off the pitch."
Solid match, top mentality, a good guy! The Rennes supporters appreciated him

Such a weird signing. Not even a youngster. Was he one of those agent favours under Mourinho?

He was 22 when we signed him... A full international and rated very highly at champo level.

Allegedly people want us to take such punts, but in truth only really with the safety-net of hindsight........

I think it's clean slate o'clock under Postecoglou...

Rodon, Ndombele, Richie, Spence....

At least 2 of them will be utilised more, and hopefully Post gets the best out of....

My hunch is Ndombele & Spence.... I may be (and often am) wrong!

Strange one in this case because our original target was Kim Min Jae but Levy sneered at the £5m that was quote for a player outside of Europe, so he spent double that on Joe who was playing for Wales and Swansea. Now Kim is worth £60m and Joe is worth £5m.

#Levynomics

.....except they wanted more than double that as some kind of EPL tax.

Champo is also a higher level than China.

Strange one in this case because our original target was Kim Min Jae but Levy sneered at the £5m that was quote for a player outside of Europe, so he spent double that on Joe who was playing for Wales and Swansea. Now Kim is worth £60m and Joe is worth £5m.

#Levynomics
We paid under £10m for Gareth Bale, and sold him for £85m. Levynomics? Or is just a case of 'you win some, you lose some'?

Watched the Wales Armenia game...Armenia could have started with the two youngest Kardassian sisters up front. Rodon and Mepham were hysterical bad. Whomever scouted Rodon I hope they are no longer at the club... If you cancel Aurier and Doherty's contracts you have to do this blokes they have forgotten more about football than this lad will ever know.

Back
Top Bottom