Jose Mourinho

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

‘A game away from a disaster’ – Liverpool legend thinks fans and players will turn on Mourinho
Where the hell did John Barnes get this notion from? Has there been a single rumor of discontent from the camp?
Dickhead!
He added: “Spurs are always a game away from a disaster or a fan meltdown, and the fans and players will turn on Jose Mourinho as soon as things aren’t going so well.

“They lack the harmony and togetherness that other teams have, the players still don’t look happy to be there, so if Tottenham drop a few points that can easily snowball into something much bigger.:mourthumb:

It doesn't add up... Surely any criteria are laid out to Nike in advance and designs approved before any roll-out.
I wonder why addidas wearing clubs don't get fined every game, what with neck to (at least) elbow length stripes.

Woujdnt be anything to do with them being well in bed with uefa, having the deals for match balls and refs kits, woukd it?

I wonder why addidas wearing clubs don't get fined every game, what with neck to (at least) elbow length stripes.

Woujdnt be anything to do with them being well in bed with uefa, having the deals for match balls and refs kits, woukd it?

There's some bullshit or another at play....

Our yellow kit mirrors the current England home kit in terms of branding.... Did the FA get fined on Sunday night?

Think it was the logo on our socks that overreached by 1mm

LOL.....

1st; if true that's ridiculous as the design will stretch according to how tightly they are worn and how much they are pulled up.

2nd; so is that all Nike socks or just ours?

LOL.....

1st; if true that's ridiculous as the design will stretch according to how tightly they are worn and how much they are pulled up.

2nd; so is that all Nike socks or just ours?
It’s true as far as I know and it’s a Europa dictat, I’m sure it was just to syphon money from us because no penalty was given to the rabble with undersized goalposts

It’s true as far as I know and it’s a Europa dictat, I’m sure it was just to syphon money from us because no penalty was given to the rabble with undersized goalposts

Bunch of fookin' cowboys!

Levy needs to unleash the hounds....

Back
Top Bottom