Juan Foyth

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Worst Argentina side in history thats why

If you dont believe me, listen to our mate Ossie

I think he got best on ground in one international match, when he was not getting minutes with us, so why are you so hell bent on putting shit on him?

He starts for Argentina National side, why is that then?

He was starting for the Argentinian national team at RB, Poch says at start of last season, that Foyth will feature for Spurs at RB.

Poch does not play him in any position for Spurs after saying that.

Maybe his biggest supporter at Spurs (Poch) dare not play him at Spurs (do not think he even made the bench) even when Foyth is fit

And there's another idiot onto the ignore list. Nobody likes a bad winner twattank. :harrysmile:
OMG one of my favourite posters put me on ignore!!!

*lol who are you??

The amount of shit I've taken the last two years, from complete airheads, for even suggesting he should play there... I haven't even started.

This never ends.

#BendTheKnee

4th game in a row at DM.

I live in the future.

gUWQ65m.jpg

Is there really someone here using where Foyth plays for a mid-level Spanish club, and doing it poorly by many reports, as justification for him calling for him to play there, even though he would be terrible in that role in the PL, and thinking it makes him look smart?

He's not having the best game tbh - the harsh handball penalty seems to have dented his confidence somewhat in the game.

He has however looked really good there the last 3 games. Certainly better than what Coquelin was dishing up.

Glad to see he's getting games at least in a good Villarreal side that are about 20 games unbeaten. As he has no future here under Mourinho, it'd be nice for them to exercise their right to buy.

Is there really someone here using where Foyth plays for a mid-level Spanish club, and doing it poorly by many reports, as justification for him calling for him to play there, even though he would be terrible in that role in the PL, and thinking it makes him look smart?
No worse than a crazy canadian slagging off everything to do with the club and thinking his views are 100% right and everyone else is completely wrong

He's not having the best game tbh - the harsh handball penalty seems to have dented his confidence somewhat in the game.

He has however looked really good there the last 3 games. Certainly better than what Coquelin was dishing up.

Glad to see he's getting games at least in a good Villarreal side that are about 20 games unbeaten. As he has no future here under Mourinho, it'd be nice for them to exercise their right to buy.
Still got character building to do.

His skill set is finally being rightly honoured, though.

He's now got the right platform and needs to build from there.

Poor today, haven't seen his recent starts though. Always thought he was a nice player, but short on the physicality for CB. Sometimes freezes when pressure forces him into a quick decision.

Poor today, haven't seen his recent starts though. Always thought he was a nice player, but short on the physicality for CB. Sometimes freezes when pressure forces him into a quick decision.
He'll have bad games, like everyone else.

Looks like this is the first bad one in 4, so far.

Still got lots to learn about the game, overall.

Villareal finished 5th last season and are currently 5th, 6 points off the top ...just like us.

Back
Top Bottom