Judas Feels Betrayed

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

JDK

Raw Ill give it to ya no trivia. Okay, some trivia
This fucking guy. Just the worst. Him and Wenger really were the perfect pairing considering how whiny they are.

I cannot comprehend how much of a grade A cunt this bloke is. Jelly and ice cream you wanker.
I will be down the Bill Nick the day you die, dancing on the table and ogling near naked birds.

Just drop soon please.

Listen, If I offend anyone (through my ignorance) then I apologies in advance. But is this sort of comment/statement, not an embarrassment to everyone with a modicom of commonsense?

Poor sol just wants people to pay attention to him again
It's not just that though. It's the way he's always pulling the race card. I find it really disgusting and it makes a mockery of people who really do have to live with racism in their daily lives. Fact is that there have been many more black footballers who have been a lot more successful than him. There are also a good few black managers in the game now. There are also now black officials - hell, just look at Clark Carlisle. This isn't the 1980s anymore. The way he's always moaning it's as if every white man in Europe is a vile racist and he's not at the very top because of them makes me sick to my stomach. Well then, how is it that he's already retired and has 10 times the money I have, yet has worked half as hard? Tough life, isn't Mr. Campbell....?

Tosser.

All this Bullshit about no black managers really pisses me off. It's got nothing to do with colour or anything else for that matter. It's just that there hasn't been any decent black managers.
If there was a good black manager then the premier league would welcome them with open arms just like it has every black player that's good enough to play in the league.

All this Bullshit about no black managers really pisses me off. It's got nothing to do with colour or anything else for that matter. It's just that there hasn't been any decent black managers.
If there was a good black manager then the premier league would welcome them with open arms just like it has every black player that's good enough to play in the league.
Chris Hughton seems to be doing alright for himself.

Ah of course. He hasn't had his name mentioned for about a year

LeBron-James-Smallest-Violin-Gif.gif

No Sol. Black, white, asian or whatever you would have still been an insufferable bore.

I note the "Spurs players likely source for gay slurs" bit. How do you know that Sol/ Did you "Arksed" them? So that's the FA, Spurs fans, Spurs players, Spurs and anyone with a brain that he's blaming for his own failings. Let me guess, when his shit house book fails then everyone that reads will be racist too?

Tit

I have the utmost respect for racial issues. But it's the way he acts like he is the only black footballer out there. I could be wrong but I've hardly heard his name working in accordance with kick it out or the like.

If he wants to take a stance on race and try to fight against it that's all fine and well, it's a very noble pursuit. But the whole woe is me act is helpful to no one.

Last edited:
Proof there is no god, ledley getting injured and this cunt going on and on!

When Chris Rock talks about black people who don't help race relations he must have had Sol in mind - a total twat, back then the England team was full of strong captain characters not Judas's you can't trust

I think they had it right on one of the TFC episodes a while ago when they said that him thinking that our fans hate for him was due to racism proves he still doesn't 'get it'. He should be pitied.

Back
Top Bottom