Jude Jacob Soonsup Bell

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I’ll be honest, he’s here for the Thai support he’ll bring. Looks a bit busy, not great, easy on the eye. Will sell shirts. I look forward to being wrong, but think conte won’t play him. Maybe carabao.
Sell shirts? In freaking Thailand lol..Levy is smarter than that. If he really wanted to sell shirts in a big enough market he would buy another Korean or some Japanese player

Sell shirts? In freaking Thailand lol..Levy is smarter than that. If he really wanted to sell shirts in a big enough market he would buy another Korean or some Japanese player
I reckon you're looking for one mega-star per country, so you get all the fans from those countries. No point getting another Korean, you've already sold a shirt per person in Korea. They can't wear two! Well, maybe a half-and-half? Or a mashup?

SonSup?

:levyeyes:

I reckon you're looking for one mega-star per country, so you get all the fans from those countries. No point getting another Korean, you've already sold a shirt per person in Korea. They can't wear two! Well, maybe a half-and-half? Or a mashup?

SonSup?

:levyeyes:
No reason why a person can't have two shirts, I have two spurs jerseys.

Thailand will be flooded with fakes from China (already is)

If Daniel Levy wanted to break the Thailand market and flog them a load of shirts, you'd have thought he could do a bit better than a basically untried teenager who was 7/8 British and only 1/8 Thai.

Back
Top Bottom