Just Popped In To Tell You All How Fed Up I Am

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

so how does that work exactly? Is it done on a certain number of votes in one thread, one day, one month?
Can one person dump someone in the sin bin - or do you only ever get one vote per person?

I remember this being discussed, but must have missed the implementation phase.
Not sure. But from what @ Admin Admin has said it's a certain number of posts from different people over one or several days.

Mr AR might have odd ideas & opinions but despite being a moany old git (but actually funny in the flesh believe it or not) he is 100% Spurs. I doubt there are many on here that have been to as many home, away & European games as him.

That must piss some of these holier than thou fuckers riiiiiight off..lol

The funniest thing is, that they think he actually gives a shit about being cunted off

Deserving of a Sin Bin though?

If we are now sin binning wankers, this'll be the quietest forum ever.

This is the point imo.

Such a stupid system of sin binning on here.

He wasnt being offensive, wasnt being aggressive etc but because he holds different opinions to some of the morons on here he gets binned by people pathetically pressing a button. Tragic stuff.

I dont agree with him but I wouldn't sin bin him for that. Is this how its going to stay @ Admin Admin ?

Just seems so daft to me.

@ sammyspurs sammyspurs
If the fella has missed 6 home games in the last 15 seasons I would be amazed.

Although I agree he can be a bloody wind up merchant what has he really said that is worthy of sin binning? That he doesn't like AVB and he is unimpressed with our signings so far (I disagree!)

With the hundreds of hours of time and many 1000s of pounds spent following the mighty Spurs I would have thought he is entitled to an opinion? Even if he is wrong.

@ sammyspurs sammyspurs

Although I agree he can be a bloody wind up merchant what has he really said that is worthy of sin binning? That he doesn't like AVB and he is unimpressed with our signings so far (I disagree!)

With the hundreds of hours of time and many 1000s of pounds spent following the mighty Spurs I would have thought he is entitled to an opinion? Even if he is wrong.
So he should get some kind of immunity for being offensive over a 16 year old in the USA who hasn't stepped outside their state let alone been to WHL

The Internet. Bloody nuisance.:klinsmann:

@ sammyspurs sammyspurs

sounds like a perfect example of why we need to make tickets cheaper for younger fans so they can get in the ground and actually show some vocal support instead of this moany old soak who's clearly been around far too long, isn't really happy watching the side and needs a new hobby.

Back
Top Bottom