Kean Conspiracy

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Re: Kean Conspirary

S.L.R said:
Anyone able to provide a synopsis? I get error 503.
Kean is a big time criminal mastermind who used a consortium laundering gansgter money to part buy Blackburn and then used Venky's as puppet owners once he conviced them to put the rest of the purchase money in. He has been them orders ever since. As part of the purchase he elevated himself to manager and has since given himself a new deal.

I'm not making it up, it's really what the link says.

I'm wondering what's next, Mick McCarthey responsible for genocide in Turkmenistan?

The only way a Glasgow gangster has that much money is if he's taken billions of empty Irn Bru bottles back to the shop for his ten pence back.

Total bollocks, but very funny.

Steve Kean Cons Piracy Theory

I knew he was a conman...

But yeah that website is ridiculous- although I'd love it to be proven true!

Redknapp has a 'failed' housing development.........he says he's "seeing the project through because he doesn't want to let people down"

that or losing a few hundred thousand is irrelevant when the money coming out the other side is squeaky clean

Well the Glasdow gang that got american owners to front the whole Villa thing and installed Alex McCleish as 'manager' have royally fucked up. Failed to get relegated AND sacked their main man on the inside? Amateurs.

:nawty:

Back
Top Bottom