Keane's forgotten stat

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Now I'll be fucked if I can remember roughly 200 of them but it turns out Keane's goals per game ratio was not half bad...according to our website. Reviewing this, Keane does get a bit of a rough ride from some of the fans.

Robbie Keane ran out for his first training session at the new Training Centre - and straight into an old friend.

Our legendary former striker is training with us for a couple of weeks as he begins preparations for next season's MLS campaign with LA Galaxy.

And one of the first faces he saw - his former team-mate and now Assistant Head Coach, Steffen Freund.

The pair played together in the 2002-03 season before Steffen departed for Kaiserslautern. Robbie went on to play 306 times for us in two spells and is 10th on our all-time goalscorers' list on 306.

I forgive him for walking out on us to join his boyhood club, then coming back, strutting around like he owned the place, then playing like Walter White Jr.

Now I'll be fucked if I can remember roughly 200 of them but it turns out Keane's goals per game ratio was not half bad...according to our website. Reviewing this, Keane does get a bit of a rough ride from some of the fans.

Robbie Keane ran out for his first training session at the new Training Centre - and straight into an old friend.

Our legendary former striker is training with us for a couple of weeks as he begins preparations for next season's MLS campaign with LA Galaxy.

And one of the first faces he saw - his former team-mate and now Assistant Head Coach, Steffen Freund.

The pair played together in the 2002-03 season before Steffen departed for Kaiserslautern. Robbie went on to play 306 times for us in two spells and is 10th on our all-time goalscorers' list on 306.

Here are the goals/game strike rates for Tottenham's top goalscorers...

Tottenham Hotspur All-Time Top Goalscorers Records (100 Goals or More)

...Defoe has a slightly better strike-rate than Keane.

Not sad to see the back of that stupid cartwheel that wasnt really a cartwheel thing, have to admit.
You sure?

robbiegalaxycelebration.gif

I'd love to see him do this in a Spurs shirt again.

Loved Keane is his day, brilliant striker. Will never forget that wonderful goal when he hid behind the goal, came out and nicked the ball off the keeper before rolling it into the net.

As he got slower and other players were not on his wavelength, arguably not as good, he became a pain in the arse with his hand waving, but when they were he was stunning to watch.

Sure, he was a cunt when he left us and I hate that player, but being happily schizoid when I think of him!

Back
Top Bottom