Kieran Trippier

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

lol. This is about the long term future and stability of the club. Success/failure can’t be measured within the first 3 years, with a year of corona thrown in.

We are in the same phase Woolwich were in 2006-15. Except they had Wenger to keep them top 4 every season.
Lol - another ENIC bot reading from the script.

We are saddled wiht debt because our cunt owner fucked up - how is that irrelevant?
We are Poundland I am not surprised . Most on here are to young to remember Mister Byrite the family business I would imagine. Well if you can remember it our current malaise will be no great shock, if you can’t look it up on Google

Atletico won the Spanish Cup in Simeone’s first full season, 2012/13 and the Spanish League the following season 2013/14. They hadn’t won anything over the next 7 seasons until yesterday but they finished in the Top 3 every season.

There’s a Big 2 in Spain, but Atletico are a fairly distant 3rd big beast as well, ahead of everyone else. Atletico operate in a vacuum where they’re pretty much guaranteed European Cup football every season, they’re not expected to finish ahead of the Big 2 and when they do, it’s a bonus.

They nearly threw away the league this season and would have done so if they’d conceded a late equaliser yesterday. It was shaping up to be a right Spursy collapse. Two thirds of the way, 25 games in, they had a double digits point lead, then only won 3 of next 10 in what was looking like a full scale collapse but won their last 3. Elche missed a last minute penalty for an equaliser against them a few games from the end, which was the final turning point really.
But they didn’t

We failed to replace Walker I completly agree with but let's not lose sight of the fact that there were loads of fans that slagged him off on a weekly basis!!!! "Stupid this, stupid that" "brain dead fuck"; "if it wasn't for his pace" this or that.

Aurier however has and always has been and currently is better than Tripps. As a FB enthusiast absolutely nothing will change my mind on that. (Doherty is absolutely dogshit and worse than both KWP and Tripps). On the plus side I've really enjoyed watching Maksim Paskotsi so far during pre-season, there's a player there alright, he's done more both with and without the ball than Doherty has during the preseason that's for sure.

To be fair, if Walker didn't have his pace and power he would be average at best. But such is his pace and strength, along with his endurance, that those elite level attributes lift him into the world-class category. His issue has always been concentration, or a lack of at times, which lead to some very sloppy moments. But there isn't a full-back in the world as good at recovery as he is.

I actually prefer him on the right of a back three.

It's very easy to imagine him as an athlete if he wasn't a footballer. Probably a hurdler. Sad times that we went from Walker and Trippier to Aurier and Doherty.

It's like bedding the Olsen twins and then French and Saunders years later.
Have you seen the Olsen twins lately?

Are You Sure Ashley Olsen GIF

Haha. Suppose I set myself up for that!

There isn't a footballer on the planet that doesn't make a mistake, it's just some players NEVER get called out for it, whilst others ALLWAYS do.

He has loads of sloppy moment though, especially for City. Just because he's usually able to atone for them himself doesn't mean they should just be completely ignored. He shows a lack of composure at times, but of course, he has a ton of great attributes too.

Jesus fucking Christ why did you have to bring that to my attention 😂

I know that Women’s looks tend to peak in their early twenties but they’re not supposed to drop off that quickly by the time they’re 30 😦

olsen-twins-met.jpg

I thought they were both fine looking when they were about 18. They're only a little older than myself. Time has definitely not been too kind to them, though they're both plastered with that much make up in that photo it's hard to say.

Please keep posting these every now and again - and take no notice of anyone who tells you to stop (I know you don't anyway!). You're an integral part of the marvel that is TFC.
Same.

If people are really that bothered they can ignore you. Or get a grip with reality. Fucking hell.

Back
Top Bottom