'King' Kenny Dalglish

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I feel like a rant and I'm not in the mood for the inevitable abuse from my football-hating Facebook friends, so you lot will have to listen :D

Has Dalglish lost the plot? Funny how he didn't think think that Adam setting out to break Scotty Parker's leg was "scandalous", nor was the behaviour of his players in getting Balotelli sent off, yet the Fulham fans accurately labelling a player with a lot of form for cheating a cheat is. As entertaining as he is to watch when he isn't cheating, or biting for that matter, nobody can deny Suarez is a cheating cunt. Nice that Kenny turned into Wenger when it came to Suarez swearing at the Fulham fans too.

Oh well, I was confident enough to offer a Liverpool supporting colleague a tenner that we'd finish above them at the start of last season and the mug told me to double it to make it worth his while. For some reason the muppet wanted the same bet at the start of this season and was confident that his beloved reds would keep us out of the Champions League.

I feel a bit better now, so I'll shut up and leave you with a couple of shortish articles that are well worth a read and offer proof that football fans can be unbiased...

http://www.liverpool-kop.com/2011/11/adam-lucas-kuyt-and-skrtel-totally-out.html
http://www.liverpool-kop.com/2011/12/spearing-lucas-and-balotelli-how.html

I really really dislike Suarez, hate is a strong word but if he keeps on diving around like he does it may become that.

I also hate the way commentators and King Kunt Kenny try to justify it too. Dont insult our intelligence.

Shocking and they call us fickle.

They've got key players injured and they still only lost 1 game in 11.

They need to be more relaistic this season. top 4 not beyond them but everyone is winning at the moment, not as much as us but they are winning.

He's worse than Wenger at whinging and not seeing things, wish he'd just fuck off back to retirement, he does my nut in.
Him and AVB are whiny little bitches who need a slap.

Dalglish is a typical bindipper. Always blaming everyone but themselves when they don't get it right. They're the third part of my triumvirate of hatred. The scum, chavs, and Liverpool. Hate em.

S.L.R said:
Dalglish is a typical bindipper. Always blaming everyone but themselves when they don't get it right. They're the third part of my triumvirate of hatred. The scum, chavs, and Liverpool. Hate em.

And he stinks. Probably.

Liverpool now = THFC early 90's

Some success in the last decade - cups (domestic and european), high league finishes, (unsuccessful) title challenges etc - now struggling to break back into the elite they were once in and throwing money at average players in an attempt to get them back there.

Hopefully years of mediocrity and relegation battles will follow, but unfortunately football these days doesn't allow that...

Dalglish has just trotted out excuses every time they draw/get beaten to hide from the fact he's an outdated dinosaur from the 80's and Liverpool are a very average team. It amazes and annoys me that people lump us into their "bracket" when talking about the league, or at least until we'd won our 9th game in 10 at WBA they did!!! They have 17 goals in 14 games by the way. SEVENTEEN from their £55m strikeforce (aided by £40m in "creative midfielders - Adam, Henderson, Downing)

Dislike most other Premier League clubs, but Liverpool and particulary their manager and a number of their fans are right up there.

Personally, I couldn't give a shit about Liverpool one way or the other. I actually find it really comforting to know that there's a lot of discontent with the fans - the less full-throated the support behind Dalglish, the more likely he is to fuck it up. Compare that to Fergie's support at United. If even 10% of United fans started doubting him, you'd have the beginnings of a backlash that could cost him his job. Even in the decent run of form they've had, there's a lot of bickering that the squad isn't right. The fact is that, Carroll aside, they've got a squad that is pretty good & will get better as some of the players mature - but that's all for nothing if the man with the plan moves along.

Also, I can't see who they'd get in to replace him who's as good as he is. He's tactically astute & backs his players - both characteristics that you can't say, 100%, that 'Arry's got.

In summary, they'll finish below us & Suarez will leave at the end of next season. Henderson will forever be a Gerrard-lite & if Dalglish goes, they'll be mid-table 6 months afterwards. Sunrise, sunset.

Back
Top Bottom